Amazing

Clinic Redness Reducer Reviews

Ranked #615 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

June 28, 2016

I really like clinic product even tho they are a little bit expensive. It does my skin so smooth and and feels good to wear it, not like youre wearing something

January 16, 2016

This is such a good reducer.
I used to have a sensitive skin, scars and redness.
Thanks to Clinic, i dont anymore, the skin is way more beautiful !! it works in a few seconds, and reduces redness permanantly

July 10, 2015

This really helped even out my skin tone by reducing the redness on my cheeks and around my nose. It took a while to see results (about a month), but I'm very happy with the results.

July 27, 2013

I recently went to a local department store looking for something that will not make already red and dry face go more red. The lady told me about the Clinic line of redness reducer products. She had given me a sample to take home to try. Instantly I was in love. I started with the cleanser. It make my face feel clean with out stinging or tightness. It was very smooth and rinsed off easily. I then tried the moisturizer and it was an instant relief. Over time it make my skin feel better. Not as dry and tight. She also gave me a sample of their Redness base. The green color helped to tone down the redness (which hasn't been as bad as it was) and I felt better knowing it had an SPF 15 in it. The Clinic line is a bit pricy but I feel that this product is well worth it. It's a wonderful product that I would recommend to anybody with redness issues.

Neuven added a new review for