Clinique Anti Redness Foundation with SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #416 out of 595 in Foundation

The Clinique Anti-Redness Foundation will cover up your redness, avoid irritating the skin, and diminish redness over time. With SPF 15, this foundation provides even coverage even for the summer time, and includes a pleasant herbal fragrance.
See www.clinique.ca for more information.

September 02, 2016

Love this product! I've been through three bottles so far and never going back. It's so worth the price. A little goes a long way and it does exactly what it says it does- anti redness. It has great coverage but looks very natural. My skin always feels so smooth after applying it!

January 04, 2016

I love this foundation for covering up my redness. I've tried other foundations that other people rave about on YouTube and blogs but I always come back to this! LOVE!

June 08, 2015

This makeup is fantastic. It blends well and isn't too heavy on my skin. It defiantly tones down the redness in my cheeks that other products fail to do. Defiantly worth the cost.

April 19, 2015

Bought this with the hopes of it helping with redness. First, it oxidizes neon orange (not pretty) and it broke me out. It smells so bad, and it made my redness worse. I was upset because the cleanser works so well.

July 27, 2014

I have really red skin, and this product will hide it completely! I was really amazed by how well this product worked. It's a little heavy, but it definitely does its job!

April 04, 2014

Great coverage, natural look! Doesn't look caked on, applies like a dream, and adequately covers redness and imperfections. Lasts all day!

January 24, 2012

I am so happy to have finally found a foundation that does not irritate my seborahic dermatitis (aka Rosasea). This foundation even helped soothe my skin and prevent further redness. I also use the moisture surge on a regular basis.
The price is a little high, but I don't mind since that is the price I have to pay for a product that works. I do wish the bottle was a little larger and a few more shades were available.

December 14, 2011

LOVE this foundation! Doesn't feel sticky or anything. Makes your face feel fresh and not all clogged up and horrible x

June 15, 2011

I love this foundation. I received this foundation for review purposes and I'm hooked. I normally can't wear any liquid foundation because my skin is very sensitive and will break out. This foundation is light, it doesn't clog up my skin, looks great, and it has SPF 15. I do get a lot of redness in the face so this foundation does what it claims and solves the redness problem. I have no complaints about this product whatsoever. The price is competitive with other brands but it's well worth it.

May 30, 2011

Purchased the anti redenss foundation and it covers but doesn't have staying power. Good if you apply twice per day. Has sunscreen and a nice cooling effect.