Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 864 in Lip Balm

Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Eight natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com/.

1.5/5

March 25, 2017

It left a strange taste in my mouth and didn't feel like it actually left much colour on my lips. Each time I tried wearing it is was left with a strange taste in my mouth. I tossed it out.

March 05, 2017

Yes, we are currently living in a beauty world where pigmentation is everything, but these lip balms did exactly what they promised and provided my lips with more colour than that I expected! Wear time is short like most balms, but are perfect for a neutral, no fuss lip. These Chubby Sticks come in a ton of shades and though they look quite sheer if swatched on the hand, I found a dramatic difference when applied to the lips. All of a sudden the colour just APPEARED!

February 24, 2017

Super pratique, je les adore les Chubby stick!! Tellement rapide pour l'application, sans miroir. J'adore les couleurs et l'effet glissant sur les lèvres. Hydrate bien mais j'en applique à quelque reprises par jour pour la couleur. Je l'utilise sur les joues des fois pour donner un air bonne mine.

October 19, 2016

The colors are great. My lips are so soft after using this product. Love the sheer color! My lips.. but better with some gloss. Very hydrating and I love that there is no scent. Bought Two Ton Tomato

June 25, 2016

This product is really great. This lip balm changes color on the lips, and has good but delicate color coverage.Provides a natural look, is good substitute for lipstick.

June 24, 2016

Love this lip colour, it's like the perfect combo of lip colour and balm all in one. A huge fan of clinique products and this lip colour balm is one of my favs, it doesn't dry out your lips, it actually does moisturize like it says it does. The heaping hazelnut shows just the right hint of colour.

June 06, 2016

This is by far the best product from Clinique I have ever used or purchased.. Actually the best of all the lip balms I've ever used before! It really moisturizes, the sheer colour is perfect and pretty. I honestly just wish I could get the tip more pointed so I can start using it again without going off my lips onto my skin. I would hate to spend the money on another before the first is finished. I certainly do recommend this product to all my family, friends, and fellow chick advisor's! It's a little pricey but certainly worth it.

June 05, 2016

i'm a bit mixed on how i feel about this. one the one hand, its super smooth, easy to go on and moisturizing. HOWEVER, it left this nasty residue on my lips and it was gross. if they had a lip balm without colour i would definitely recommend it but for the ones with colour, i really would skip it.

June 05, 2016

Such a luscious product from a brand that I trust! Great colour with moisture in every swipe. Not too over the top so can be worn as a part of your everyday look.

June 04, 2016

I really enjoy tis lip colour balm by Clinique for portable, easy use. It's clean and doesn't take up much room in my purse at all, and works great without being sticky.