Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 783 in Lip Balm

Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Eight natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com/.

October 19, 2016

The colors are great. My lips are so soft after using this product. Love the sheer color! My lips.. but better with some gloss. Very hydrating and I love that there is no scent. Bought Two Ton Tomato

June 25, 2016

This product is really great. This lip balm changes color on the lips, and has good but delicate color coverage.Provides a natural look, is good substitute for lipstick.

June 24, 2016

Love this lip colour, it's like the perfect combo of lip colour and balm all in one. A huge fan of clinique products and this lip colour balm is one of my favs, it doesn't dry out your lips, it actually does moisturize like it says it does. The heaping hazelnut shows just the right hint of colour.

June 06, 2016

This is by far the best product from Clinique I have ever used or purchased.. Actually the best of all the lip balms I've ever used before! It really moisturizes, the sheer colour is perfect and pretty. I honestly just wish I could get the tip more pointed so I can start using it again without going off my lips onto my skin. I would hate to spend the money on another before the first is finished. I certainly do recommend this product to all my family, friends, and fellow chick advisor's! It's a little pricey but certainly worth it.

June 05, 2016

i'm a bit mixed on how i feel about this. one the one hand, its super smooth, easy to go on and moisturizing. HOWEVER, it left this nasty residue on my lips and it was gross. if they had a lip balm without colour i would definitely recommend it but for the ones with colour, i really would skip it.

June 05, 2016

Such a luscious product from a brand that I trust! Great colour with moisture in every swipe. Not too over the top so can be worn as a part of your everyday look.

June 04, 2016

I really enjoy tis lip colour balm by Clinique for portable, easy use. It's clean and doesn't take up much room in my purse at all, and works great without being sticky.

June 03, 2016

Its a tinted lip balm ,super easy to use ,it is good for every day use i just put this in my purse its slightly glossy which i love i have given it to my teenage daughter she is loving it too.

June 03, 2016

For around the $20 price point I feel you can find much better products that do what these products claim to do. I feel Chubby Sticks have a lot of hype and you are paying more for the Clinique name than anything. You get decent color payoff, but what disappoints me is the moisturizing factor. This is no better than any similarly designed drugstore product.

June 02, 2016

i really love this lip stick. it's very smooth, doesn't have much of a scent, and goes on light (so you can adjust how much colour you want). i've even bought it as a gift for friends. i tried other brands of similar sticks, and they don't compare (dried out my lips, smelled bad). and you can find them everywhere from shoppers drug mart to sephora to the bay.
one thing: the average price listed here says $15 but it's more like $19 (still worth it, though).

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted