Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara Reviews

Ranked #533 out of 773 in Mascara

Magnifies lashes to twice their size. Thickens them to maximum volume. In minimum time. For bigger, better lashes. Size: Extra Large....

September 19, 2016

The clinique lash doubling mascara does exactly what it says. It made my lashes look fuller and longer without much effort at all. I will definitely be buying this again.

June 06, 2016

Love how it works to double the lashes but does not weigh them down which so many mascara's do.
It does not go on clumpy and cleans off with ease! Lasts all day (12+hrs) too!

March 10, 2016

This is my go-to mascara always! I sometimes feel hesitant on the price when I'm trying to cut back on expenses, but other options have left me disappointed. I love the texture and durability. No flaking! Except after skating on the canal once- but it was super cold out.

May 28, 2015

So bought this the other day thinking because if its price and name it would be good, its horrible! it doesn't make them long or anything, it feels like jell. I would never spend the money on something like that again...

September 09, 2014

I have tried a ton of different mascara and this one is my favorite! It gives both length and thickness so your lashes don't look spidery. Great for every day wear or for a night out! Very gentle on your lashes this product lasts all day but still easy to remove.

August 09, 2014

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara looks great on and I love that it is approved for people with skin sensitivities. For the price though, you might be able to find an equally effective mascara at a more reasonable price point.

August 06, 2014

I use the mascara daily. It lengthens, adds volume and defines. There are some clumps, but I use a clean mascara wand to comb through my lashes and that helps. But for the price, it's not that special, I'd say get a drugstore mascara instead and it works about the same.

March 07, 2014

I first got to try this mascara in one of clinique's gift with purchase promotions, and have since bought a full tube. This mascara has an excellent consistency and doesn't clump. It doesn't create amazing lengths but accentuated each lash and adds volume to create a natural more voluminous and feathery look. I love using it during the day, especially in the summer, since it's pretty much smudge proof despite not being waterproof.

August 21, 2012

I have a theory that Clinique made too much of this mascara wand a few years ago and has been bending over backwards trying to sample them out. It's too bad though, because it's not the best introduction to the brand that it could be.

The bristles are very shallow and slightly curved so it makes it easy to flick up and twist into your lashes, but if you have VERY fine/short eyelashes beware! I generally try to wipe a bit on some kleenex or cloth before applying and always have to blink on a napkin to set it.

The mascara adds a nice, natural look to your lashes while thickening them a bit. It's more of a subtle effect rather than an ostentatious eyelash affair. If you want a dark, thick evening look this is not the mascara for you. If you want a day look or something for work, it fits the bill. Not sure I'd buy it though.

December 01, 2011

I got a deluxe sample of this in one of my Luxe Boxes, and at first it wasn't too bad, but the more I used it the less I liked it.
First, it most defiantly does not double lashes. It lengthens okay but doesn't provide quite enough volume for my liking. I do like the style of the brush though; it's a conical wire brush and it does reach pretty much every lash. Overall, not the best choice mascara for me. Oh, and it ran really easily. Just the bit of tearing from yawning and it would smudge. Not so cute.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches