Clinique Repairware Laser Focus Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 627 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 13, 2016

This foundation is my favorite foundation ever. It hides pores, even scars, and leaves your skin feeling perfected. The price is slightly higher than a more generic brand, but the quality is worth every cent.

May 06, 2015

Full disclosure, I am not a huge consumer/user of beauty products. I had never bought a 'wrinkle' cream before some one approached me in the mall to try their very expensive product. I must have been vulnerable that day, because I walked away with two jars of masques that cost me $300, and I have only used a couple of times. But, that experience opened my eyes to the fact that I do need to start looking after my skin, and that perhaps there are products out there that could improve my appearance. Before going on a trip 'Down Under' to New Zealand and Australia, I started researching and trying skin care products, particularly anti-aging products. I have sensitive skin, and found some products produced redness, rash, and or pimples. Thankfully, most cosmetic counters offer samples, so I didn't have to buy products that I reacted to.

The Bay was having a Clinique bonus offer special, and I booked a make-up session with one of the staff. She was very helpful and recommended this Repairwear Laser Focus. I have to say, even though I don't apply it religiously, and even then only once a day, not twice a day as recommended, I have noticed a difference in my skin, particularly a diminishing of the the appearance of the wrinkles in my forehead, (which I have had since my early teens).

I find the eyedropper format very easy to use, and like the idea of not contaminating the product with my fingers. It smells fine, (says no scent, but it does smell sort of soapy), and feels wonderful. It soaks into the skin immediately, and leaves no after stickiness, just softness.

Writing this review, I have become motivated to give it a true test, ie, applying it 2X a day, every day, for 4 weeks, to see how much of a difference I can really determine.

Kraft Handi Snacks