Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher

Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher Reviews

Ranked #402 out of 522 in Blush

March 10, 2016

I have this blush in the color 'new clover'. It's a beautiful, natural looking color. It gives the cheeks just a healthy hint of color. It is suitable for most skin tones, I think. It's blendable and buildable, great pigmentation that lasts all day, even without a setting spray. It takes a longtime to use this blush up. I also like that this is not a shimmery, shiny blush color. It's my favorite blush color and I will keep buying it.

March 29, 2014

As a tom-boy turned a little girly, I truly appreciate the fact that this blusher gives me a natural looking glow where it is needed while feeling light on the skin!

October 12, 2013

This is a gorgeous, classy blush. I, too, had spent a lot of time and money in my search for the perfect blush. And so I've done a lot of research and decided on this one. I am very fair, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I hate shimmery blushes that turn orange, Clinique Pink Blush is the complete opposite. It gives sheer rosey-pink glow that looks very natural. This blush is only for very fair skinned girls, I don't think it would show on darker skin. It's elegant and demure, and the lasting power is excellent even though I have slightly oily skin.

September 18, 2011

I love this blush. It is one of my go to blushes. Mine is kind of old so I have to throw it out. I'm not sure if the quality has changed overtime. I have this in the shade Mocha Pink. It's a gorgeous peachy pink with brown undertones. I find sometimes it's hard to get the product extremely smooth (maybe because mine's old), Its a very natural shade and it gives an amazing glowing complexion! Love it!

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam

Alynn0489 added a new review for
    ClearlyContacts.ca

Nayeli1586 added a new review for
    Metamucil

MichC added a new review for
    Diorshow Extase Mascara