• Club House La Grille Salmon
  • Club House La Grille Salmon

Club House La Grille Salmon Reviews

Ranked #2216 out of 2317 in Grocery

January 06, 2017

If you love salmon, then this is a must have. Bake it, grill it, fry it...however you prepare this meat, Club House's La Grille Salmon will elevate and enhance the flavor.

May 29, 2016

When I make Salmon in the oven or when my husband makes it on the Grill we add this Club House La Grille Salmon on it It gives the salmon such an amazing flavor that my family members all like

March 16, 2016

I usually bake salmon in the oven with garlic and salt, but decided to try fish on the BBQ and bought club house for salmon! Really good!

Perfect for the fish to accentuate the flavour, perfect to penetrate the salmon meat and become absorb and enjoy a good spiced up flavoured salmon on the BBQ.

Honestly, club house seasonings are so good in general, just because it is fish I was skeptical, but will continue to use on the grill

January 21, 2016

This is perfect on seafood!!!! Lots of flavour!!

January 19, 2016

This spice mixture tastes great on seafood. I use it a lot when I bbq and it adds a ton of flavour.

January 19, 2016

I eat a lot of seafood so I was looking for something to switch it up a little and this was really good. I used it on my salmon and than grilled it on the barbq and it was sooooooo yummy. My family really enjoyed it as well young and old. Club house tend to be a little expensive so I usually wait these products to go on sale.

June 21, 2012

Wamart price $3.00 and websaver has a $2.00 coupon so this is $1.00 for a 165g bottle.

I place a piece of red salmon in a baking dish frozen and pour a little butter on it, then sprinkle the salmon seasoning on. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 F and enjoy over a bed of white rice and vegetables.

10 preperation time and 20 bake time is a quick and easy meal.