Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste
Good

Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

Clinically proven, stain protection formula for sparkling, healthy-looking white teeth accompanied by a unique flavour experience.Whitens teethRemoves stainsHelps prevent stain build-up Fights cavitiesInvigorates mouth

July 08, 2014

Bright white smile, fresh taste in mouth.

April 19, 2012

Great whitening toothpaste. Great for twice a day use. I saw a difference after one tube.

June 16, 2011

The only toothpaste I use! Back when I didn't drink so much coffee, I used to get a lot of compliments on how white my teeth are. I still use it and it still works well, with still white teeth! I definitely recommend this for anyone who isn't afraid of a very minty flavour, but want the best whitening product out there.

January 20, 2011

The best whitening toothpaste i have ever used, especially for the money. I have tried several other expensive products, but nothing comes close to this.
Leaves your breath fresh and your mouth feeling clean. Within a few weeks you'll drastically notice a difference in your teeth colour. Its incredible!