Colgate White Platinum Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 192 in Household Essentials

October 15, 2016

I agree with a few other reviewers that it didn't "whiten" as the product says it should, and it is one of Colgates more expensive lines of toothpaste. It says it will whiten x 3 shades with "hydrogen peroxide". I think what it does, that I noticed, is it helps remove stains that were only accumulated that day, like after you drink red wine or coffee, if you go brush your teeth, they will look whiter because the hydrogen peroxide removes just those stains, not deep set in stains. It is really bubbly and foamy, and of course, due to the hydrogen peroxide. It is not worth the price, and hydrogen peroxide isn't good for your teeth with long term use. It will actually cause erosion to your enamel.

I do NOT recommend this product.

July 02, 2015

I didn't see any difference after using this at all. I was really disappointed in this tooth paste.

July 02, 2015

It was a good toothpaste made my breathe fresh but didn't whiten like it claims.

July 02, 2015

Did not do anything near to what it claimed it would do. Save your money.

June 14, 2015

this toothpaste promised to make your teeth whiter but i didn't see much of a difference after using this for a few weeks. it is only like a regular toothpaste.

May 23, 2015

This toothpaste claims to make your teeth whiter but it really did not make much of a difference to my teeth. I love the way it leaves your breath fresh though.

May 22, 2015

This sounds like it would be a great purchase and item to try. We tried it and found that the results were less then pleasing. We didn't see a difference and seemed like it had a lot of sugar in it

May 20, 2015

I received a sample of this in my Sample Source box. It's an okay toothpaste, but I didn't notice a lot of whitening of our teeth. It does clean your teeth well and freshens your breath.

May 20, 2015

#Colgate #White #Platinum - this is mine and my family's favorite brand of #whitening tooth paste it really does work making your smile much #whiter, #brighter, #cleaner and it leaves your mouth smelling and feeling much cleaner than any other kind we have tried. In fact when I run out and put out a different kind my family asks me to please go to #ShoppersDrugMart and get more #ColgateWhitePlatinum I highly recommend you to try it for yourself you will get results.

1.5/5

May 20, 2015

This toothpaste is soo gross, I can't stand the taste!!! I cringe everytime I see it.