Colour Pop Super Shock Shadows
Good

Colour Pop Super Shock Shadows Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 1139 in Eye Shadow

January 04, 2017

I was so nervous the first time I opened the box and played with these. In the past, any cream based shadows meant creased eyelids for this gal. Not these babies, this formula is super pigmented, easy to apply and blends amazingly. It lasts for hours with our without priming my eyelids and looks absolutely stunning the entire time. I get so many compliments when wearing these shadows especially the pop of shimmer or full on glitter the more sparkly ones provide. The matte ones apply easily and evenly. I tend to prefer to use my finger for my highlight directly on my middle lid and a flat brush followed by a blending brush in my crease and upper eyelid. Can't wait to collect more!

December 27, 2016

I absolutely adore these eyeshadows like they are everything that i love in a product. To start with these babies are only 5 bucks, so you don't break the bank every time they release a color that you NEED to have. Colourpop is true to its name cause these suckers are hella pigmented, especially when you apply them with your fingers(as recommended). There is a huge variety of colors, and I'm pretty sure you could make up an imaginary color, and colourpop would have it. The texture of these shadows is super weird in a good way, it feels almost spongey and it feels like a cream but its not. Overall these shadows are great and I think any makeup lover would benefit from having one (or twenty) colourpop shadows in their makeup collection!

May 04, 2016

Loooove these shadows!! The shadows are so pigmented and they have a nice mousy texture to them which I like. The shadows come into different finishes like matte, shimmer etc. The shimmer shadows are the most pigmented!

March 08, 2016

Love these! I bought six different shades because they were so cheap and was not disappointed. They have a beautiful bouncy, velvet texture that blends so well and sets like a powder. I also love them being cruelty free etc. They were definitely worth the long transportation and customs to Canada in my opinion.

September 23, 2015

The super shock shadows are hands down the best beauty product to hit the market lately. Can't get enough of them! And the price is worth 10 stars if it could go that high. My favorite is Cricket. I wear it almost every day.

August 01, 2015

I have a love-slightly hate relationship with these shadows. They're raved about all over the internet for their beautiful shades and interesting texture. Bottom line: love the colors, not a fan of the texture. These shadows have a unique gel-like feel that I find really hard to work with. It's difficult to use them with a brush (fingers work extremely well), and I find them hard to manipulate, move around, blend, that sort of thing. They do set quickly and won't budge all day - very long wearing. When you apply these with your finger, they're so vibrant and beautiful, almost foiled looking. I will say that in my experience, the matte shades are nowhere near as pigmented as the others. The colors are so unique and just all around absolutely gorgeous. I love the price of these and I love the other ColourPop products (lippie stix, blushes, etc.). I highly recommend giving these a chance. My favorite shades (I have about 15) are Bae and Coconut.

June 17, 2015

This shadow cost $5 totally worth every bit and more great color great feel stays put absolutely one of my favorite shadows

April 02, 2015

Never have I used a product that has this type of consistency! I love them!

February 08, 2015

Color pop super shock shadows are made in California and each shadow costs only $5 each, that's way less than drugstore brands here in Canada! the shadows are super creamy and soft for a powder, they offer an amazing colour payoff as well. I purchased Hustle and Hanky Panky and it took about two weeks to get here, I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

(**I do not claim the picture attached as my own, it's just one from google**)

TiaQ added a new review for