Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper

Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 539 in Misc

November 09, 2016

Even though it's only 1-ply, it feels like it's 3-ply and it is nice and thick so you don't need much. Love this toilet paper as so far, it's the only one that doesn't fall apart when you wipe. All other toilet paper that I've tried ends up falling apart and instead of wiping clean, you end up leaving half the toilet paper behind. Nothing worse than to have bits and pieces of tp left on your private areas. For me, any toilet paper left behind results in a UTI, so this stuff is the only tp I will buy now

July 04, 2016

Beautiful product... If we don't think about environment. It does clean your down there very well. Althought, I would not use it for a pee, because it burns a little on sensitive skin.

March 28, 2016

This toilet paper is not the cheapest but it is defiantly one of the best and you defiantly get what you pay for. I usually get this on sale because it's a great product and its soft and I find it to be thicker than other toilet paper.

March 28, 2016

This is a good toilet paper, but I found that it would leave small pieces behind. Value wise it is very good. My old time favourite would be charmin. But if this goes on sale I purchase it. There are a lot of rolls, so it lasts for a good time.

February 15, 2016

This toilet paper is really good quality and soft! No need to use lots of paper to clean my messes.

February 14, 2016

This is the toilet paper that I always buy for our family. It seems to be on sale very often and they always have coupons for their products. The toilet paper comes in double rolls so you aren't changing the rolls as often and it is quite thick as well so you don't use as much.

January 31, 2016

this Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper is one of the many toilet paper that I purchase for my house hold we go threw a lot of toilet paper this product is soft and durable it doesn't fall apart like some of the other toilet paper does

January 15, 2016

The quality of this toilet paper is good but it always clogs my toilet!

September 23, 2015

It's soft but it leaves bits all over your bits.

June 16, 2015

This toilet paper is good quality and soft!

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil