Crabtree & Evenlyn La Source Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evenlyn La Source Hand Therapy Reviews

Ranked #1107 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 14, 2016

Oh my! I totally forgot how I loved this product. I have used this in the past and I loved it so much. I just didn't know where to get it as I don't go to the malls very often. The one I used before was gifted to me. I love the smell and I love that it is not very greasy.

March 03, 2016

Love, love, love this product. It has the most refreshing fragrance and lasts and lasts. My hands have never looked so good and felt so smooth. I can't promote this product enough. It is worth every penny!!!

March 29, 2014

Expensive but I like the way its feels and smells.

March 25, 2014

The smell is lightly fragrant without being overpowering. It moisturizes without leaving a long greasy feel. Overall a good lightweight hand lotion.

January 26, 2010

This is my mom's fave new hand cream and she has been using nothing else all winter. Super rich and long lasting moisture, with light scent - though not quite like the sea.

January 26, 2010

I'm not a regular hand cream user. I use it only when my hands are too dry in the winter. I used to not the like sticky feeling it gives my hand. My mom bought me 6 mini bottles of this hand cream so i can carry it around my purse. The mini size is perfect for travelling. I just started to randomly use it since i have it anyways. The hand cream smells really good, but not too strong. The texture looks pretty thick upon application but once you spread it and massage it into your hands, it's not sticky and thick anymore. Also, you really only need a pea size to cover your hands.This hand cream leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized yet it doesn't give me that sticky feeling i have. It also has great moisturizing properties. I washed my dishes one night without gloves and it left my hands feeling really dry and chapped. I applied a tiny bit of this and my hand was back to normal. I really like this stuff!