Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

With revolutionary new Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal, life doesn't stop just because you're whitening. Its groundbreaking adhesive formulation holds the Whitestrips in place, so you can whistle along with the radio, take a shower, and even drink water while you whiten!Formulated with the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use, Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal is a teeth whitening system that removes surface stains and those below the enamel. Use them for 14 days, and get whiter teeth that last.Apply Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal once a day for 30 minutes. You'll start seeing whiter teeth after 3 days, and full results in 14.Molds and adheres to teethRemoves cleanlyStart seeing whiter teeth after 3 days

December 02, 2016

I was always worried to try a at home teeth whitening kit just because of the feedback I got from friends that had tried it. I recently purchased the crest white strips and was super impressed and pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of them. I did have a bit of teeth sensitivity after but nothing too bad.

September 30, 2016

Made my smile so much whiter. Did not irritate my gums likes others products have done in the past. My teeth are not sensitive to cold or warm beverages after using the strips. Worth the price.

September 08, 2016

I have used lots of different teeth whitening from crest and this one has to be the worst! I LOVE all the other products but not this one. Teeth did not whiten

1.5/5

August 26, 2016

I've tried the Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal and found that they did not make a significant change. They are easy enough to use but didn't have the results that I was expecting.

June 29, 2016

This product is AMAZING!! It comes with strips for 14 days, but just after a few strips you start to notice a difference. It's definitely a confident booster when people ask how you get your teeth so nice and white. I would buy this again :)

June 28, 2016

This product works well, I do find it a little hard on teeth however it does do what its intended for. I find it works fast and is effective but does leave a film on your teeth

May 10, 2016

I dont like it very much, its not verry effcetive and the tast are very bad. Its too expensive and i dont like how work the strip it not effective.....

March 13, 2016

The white strips stuck really well to my teeth and by the end of using them my teeth were visibly whiter. I recommend this brand to everyone who wants whiter teeth

February 25, 2016

Last summer, I got married. Just before the wedding I looked in the mirror and decided that my teeth could be whiter. With all of the money that I had already spend on the wedding I didn't want to pay for professional whitening. So I went to the drugstore and found Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal. I was a little sceptical but I was wrong. They worked so well and it was easy to do. I would put on the strip and complete my chores for the day. The results, were amazing. I now look back on my wedding photos and I am so happy that I found the strips, my teeth were as white as my dress. If anyone is looking for professional quality whitening without the price tag, try these!

February 19, 2016

I love using Crest Whitestrips. The only thing I would have to say is a negative is how sometimes, my teeth can feel slightly sensitive after using. I find they work quite well and are worth it. Compared to getting your teeth professionally cleaned, they are priced well. Would recommend:)

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends