Crispers Ranch Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 1116 in Snacks

January 18, 2017

This is one of my favourite crisper!!! I love Crispers - a good cracker/chip to snack on. These ranch ones are one of my favourite flavours-- lots of flavour on each cracker/chip!

January 16, 2017

I love everything ranch so when I saw this I had to buy it and honestly I'm not regretting it. I love the thin Cracker and extreme ranch flavour. Much better than chips or fatty ranch dip!

January 16, 2017

I have always really enjoyed Crispers. Ranch is a delicious flavor! They are great paired with an ice cold can of Pepsi! I enjoy these when I want a snack with crunch!

January 15, 2017

I'm not a huge Crispers fan, but I have had them many times. The ranch is just okay in my opinion. It has a kind of after taste, that isnt good. My boyfriend however loves them.

January 15, 2017

I love the taste and crunch of Crispers Ranch. I use them for a snack for school with meat, cheese, and pickles. I also crunch them up into homemade hamburgers and meatballs for extra flavor.

February 03, 2016

These are sooooo yummy! I've been a fan of these forever they are thick with a nice crunch and also are packed with flavour. These go on sale a lot at my local grocery store so I get them a lot. This particular flavour is really tasty!

June 11, 2015

The baked crackers, coated generously with ranch flavoring are absolutely delicious!

April 18, 2015

Yummy! Ranch is one of my favorite Crispers flavours, it's coated in ranch seasoning. Packed with so much flavour, it's almost like they make sure that each and every Crisper has seasoning on it. These are so good, one of my favorite snacks!

April 15, 2015

These baked crackers have such a zesty Ranch flavor that awakens your taste buds. Each cracker is generously coated with a flavourful blend of seasonings. Makes a great snack. Thankfully the bag is resalable so that you can close it and put it way. Hard to eat just a few.