Dare Ultimate Maple Leaf Cookies Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 2317 in Grocery

June 26, 2016

I don't really like these cookies all the time, as I'm not really into maple flavoured cookies . I do however like them every once and awhile. the cookie is shaped like a maple leaf. the maple flavour is good. it also as a maple scent.i would recommend this cookie to people who like maple flavour or are looking to try something new.

March 13, 2016

I first started eating these as a kid and I always thought they were delicious, two yummy cookies with a creamy maple filling inside ,so yummy, I thought they were so cool because of their maple leaf shape,I considered them to be fancy cookies .They are really affordable and I would recommend them to anyone with a sweet tooth

February 01, 2016

This is another all time favourite cookie of mine. I love to twist them apart and eat them like a Oreo. They are perfect for dunking. They have a great maple flavour and are in the shape of a maple leaf. They also taste very sweet. Very Canadian, eh?

September 22, 2015

These are the only Maple cookies I buy. They are super tasty and creamy but loaded with sugar so you can't eat too many. Whenever I go visit family in the states I always have a request to bring these along. Everyone loves them.

0.5/5

September 18, 2015

I have never liked these but I also don't like maple at all.

Dare Ultimate Maple Leaf Cookies;

Reminds of the perfect CANADIAN representing cookie!!!

September 18, 2015

Taste really good ! Perfect for a sweet tooth !

June 12, 2015

These cookies are super yummy, they taste so good not to sweet

June 11, 2015

These cookies are so flavourful! They have a nice maple flavour, although they are not too sweet. I like how you can eat a couple and feel done.

June 11, 2015

A flavourful crispy cookie with a smooth and creamy maple flavoured cream. I find that this delicious snack paired with a glass of milk is a satisfying treat. Quality cookie made with real Canadian maple syrup. A classic cookie that never goes out of style.