Date Night (2010)

Date Night (2010) Reviews

Ranked #899 out of 973 in DVD

January 17, 2016

This was a really enjoyable movie with great actors .I loved the overall storyline about wanting to have a special night and ending up having quite the adventure

April 23, 2015

Pretty funny, good entertainment. But I wouldn't waste my money on buying it

April 23, 2015

Its ok movie. Was expecting something better and funnier from both of them. I dont regret watching it but probably wouldn't re watch.

April 23, 2015

This movie was actually hilarious. Their styles of humour mixed really well, and made for a great time from start to finish. I definitely recommend.

April 13, 2015

Date Night was a good pair up of similar comedic actors. The movie had its moments, but for the most part it just fell flat to me. I definitely wouldn't watch this movie again.

April 08, 2015

So funny. Such a great comedic duo. Great date movie

March 15, 2015

I loved this movie because it;s so witty and funny! It kept me laughing throughout the whole movie. I love Tina Fey and Steve Corell together, they are just the perfect pair for a comedy.

January 24, 2011

This is funny and enjoyable to watch but I expected it to be funnier. It seemed like both Steve Carell and Tina Fey were being held back by the script as they are each so much funnier elsewhere.

Still it was enjoyable and you won't regret watching it, I just think it could have been better.

January 24, 2011

I watched this movie for the first time on a very long flight (24 hrs), and I could not stop laughing on the plane. It made the ride go by really fast. Tina Fey and Steve Carell are hilarious.

Plot summary:
A 'boring' married couple from the 'burbs decides to spice it up and go out for dinner in the city. When they get to the restaurant late without a reservation, they decide to take someone elses'. The action begins here as the couple whose reservation they have taken are wanted by 'bad cops', in relation to underground crimes having to do with very powerful people (DA).

Honestly, there are a few parts of this film that I will never forget (i.e. Steve Carell strip dancing). I thought the movie was really entertaining, and truly a great Date night movie, with enough action, romance and Comedy to please everyone!