David Babaii For WildAid Bohemian Beach Spray

David Babaii For WildAid Bohemian Beach Spray Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1920 out of 2240 in Hair Care

December 16, 2009

In the summer, I was obsessed with getting that natural beachy wave. Ali received this at a Sears event and I was lucky enough to test it out. I LOVE it! Girls, if you want full sexy volume and need to hold those curls this spray will do it!

Made from eco-friendly ingredients, sea salt from the Dead Sea in Israel will give your hair texture, mineral rich Volcanic Ash from the South Pacific will give you volume, and a trio of Blue Algae, Mango, and Kiwi will keep your hair hydrated.

You can use this spray on wet or dry hair although I prefer it in wet. You only need a small amount or else it can be a little sticky. I just read some tips that you can spray a little on your finger tips and rub into the scalp. Then I take my hair dryer and direction my hair up to give me volume. After, I curl a few pieces and comb through with my fingers then a brush to really loosen them up. My waves look beautifully natural and voluminous. My curls last all night and are even better the next day! I love the coconut beach smell it gives my hair too.

Ten percent of all profits go to non-profit organization, WildAid, that helps in preserving endangered species.