David's Tea Birthday Cake Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 467 in Tea

November 30, 2016

The first tea I ever tried from David's tea! Seriously amazing. The freeze dried ice cream bits make it so creamy and the sprinkles are just adorable. Really really recommend this!

June 22, 2016

This is quite expensive compared to other tea per ounce, however it is worth it. The smell alone and when it is steeping is amazing. My whole kitchen smelled like vanilla cake. A nice sweeter dessert tea, or great for a pick me up in the afternoon. This tastes great and I let it steep for a few minutes for maximum smell and flavour. Its not just tea, its an experience. I will purchase over and over again.

June 03, 2016

I got a big canister of this Birthday Cake tea for Christmas, which I think is funny but it was a really great and appreciated gift. I'm such a sucker for gimmicks and fun stuff. This is the perfect tea (for any occasion) on so many levels. First it smells like vanilla cake, mmmm. Second the tea is filled with rainbow sprinkles, fun. Third it tastes delish (I always add one artificial sweetener) and yes it tastes like a vanilla with sprinkles birthday cake... the write-up of it says it has ice-cream flavours in it. And as some bonus'; it's caffeine-free which is a must for me so I can drink as much as I want. It's a very sweet herbal-like tea.

May 09, 2016

This is my favorite tea from David's tea. Im not really a fan of roibos teas normally, but this tea isnt too bitter and smells like pancakes/cake. The addition of sprinkles area nice touch!

April 06, 2016

I received this tea as a part of a birthday gift and at first I was a little skeptical, as I am 'that' person who is not overly into cake icing. I was pleasantly surprised when I brewed a cup that it was not an overpowering taste while still maintaining the sweet indulgence that I crave at times. A perfect dessert tea, or even at times when you want cake for breakfast without the excess calories.

March 21, 2016

Tried this DavidsTea Birthday Cake Tea at my nieces birthday party. Its her favorite tea. And I have to say, its gross! I would rather eat birthday cake than drink a hot tea that's supposed to be like cake. Not my type of tea.

March 09, 2016

If you're craving birthday cake but don't want all the calories, this is the perfect solution! It literally tastes like you are drinking cake! Haha. Try it, you'll love it!

February 26, 2016

This is my favourite tea from DavidsTea, and I have tried too many of their teas but birthday cake always came out on top. It's a roobios tea, which means there is no caffeine, which some people have a preference for. It's sweet and it has these cute little sprinkles.

It is a little pricey but it is sold at a specialty tea shop and you won't find anything like it.

February 25, 2016

Davids Tea birthday cake tea is the best dessert tea from davids tea. There is no caffeine in it so you can have this late at night, and with a little bit of sugar, this will take away all your sugar cravings.

February 25, 2016

David's Tea Birthday Cake is my favorite dessert tea!!!!! I like to add some sweetener or sugar to mine and it satisfies all my sugar cravings. It is perfect.