Degree® Women Clinical 5-in-1 Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 25, 2016

fresh scent,and this product delivers what it advertises. Dry,odour free skin,but a bit pricey. If you watch for a sale,the price isn't too bad. Watch for coupons,too.

October 25, 2016

While it is a little pricier than the average deodorant, it does what it promises! Definitely great for those brutal summer days but I'm not sure I would use it year round but that's just because my skin tends to get dry in the winter months.

October 24, 2016

I bought this when it was on sale. I found that it work great and the smell was mild and fresh. I would definitely buy it again if i see it on sale as it is a bit prey but does work great.

October 23, 2016

This product worked pretty well. I always buy clinical antiperspirants because I feel like they are more effective than regular deodorants. I feel pretty dry for most of the day when using this product.

October 23, 2016

Being peri menopausal i find i sweat much more and at inconvenient times, i wanted to try a new deodorant that would help and this one does! I can't say enough about this one. Doesn't help with the flashes but it sure helps with the "odor" associated with over sweating! I don't care for scented deodorants much, but this one was quite light and fresh! My only "disappointment" with this entire line is the amount in the tube in association with the price. However, works great, so when it's on sale i buy a few! Great product!

October 22, 2016

I have used degree clinical for a few years now. I find it works much better than any regular deodorant. I was having issues with all of the saddening sweating & smelling - not sure if getting older makes that happen or not. I tried a couple other clinical brands, but settled on this one, as it is more economical & works just as well as the more expensive brands

October 22, 2016

I'm not really a huge fan of anti perspirant sticks. I prefer a deodorant aerosol but that is just my preference. I found this ok; but not sure if I'd run to purchase it again

October 22, 2016

Degree women's clinical is not bad it worked i didn't smell the whole day. i wish it had a better scent but its wasn't to bad. i might buy again if its on sale

October 20, 2016

Decided to try a new deodorant and I must say I was pretty impressed with it. I felt cool and dry all day and didn't feel like I needed to reapply like some deodorants

October 20, 2016

Loved this antiperspirant, it applied nicely and smoothly to my underarms- smelled pleasant and prevented any sweat scents from accumulating. Great price as well/ totally worth the purchase.