Dermablend Leg and Body cover creme

Dermablend Leg and Body cover creme Reviews

Ranked #583 out of 595 in Foundation

June 11, 2015

This cover creme is the best there is. I have hyper-pigmentation all over my back and this cover creme hides it completely. I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.

July 18, 2014

This product covers my large keloid scar perfectly. It allows me to wear a bathing suit and tank tops in public without worrying about people staring at my scar. It has given me my confidence back, thanks Dermablend!

May 29, 2014

Great coverage, easy to apply. Make sure you apply a moisturizer first so that product goes on smoothly

May 24, 2014

A little pricey but covers my tattoos well. Do NOT use on your face. It will break you out horribly.

April 02, 2008

Ok so I have another review for today. Dermablend's Leg and Body Cover Cream. I use it once in a great while because I have tattoos on my chest. Let me just say DO NOT use it without using thier setting powder on top of it or it will come off all over your clothes. I got this at ULTA as well. It says it is for moderate skin flaws. I have to say that it covers up dark cirlces like the bomb too! You can find it online at http://www.dermablend.com/productDetails.aspx?prodID=100088

Here's what they say about it:

Product Information:
High performance technology, full coverage body foundation. An improved lightweight formula with high purity pigments. Leg & Body Cover offers improved skin tone shades and texture to deliver a flawless look and 16 hours of consistent color wear.
For skin flaws such as:
Tattoos
Stretch marks
Varicose veins
Spider veins
Bruises
Scars
Burns
Benefits:
An improved texture for easy coverage and wear on large skin surfaces. Immediately upon application, skin feels soft, smooth and remains comfortable all day long.
Long lasting with 16 hours of transfer resistant and smudge resistant wear.
SPF 15 sunscreen sun protection.
Shade suggestion:Use hair color,eye color, and skin tone of the model as a guideline to find your appropriate shade.

Ok so I tried to use this to cover up a stretch mark before and I wouldn't reccomend it for that because it just made it look worse. Anyways with that being said... I like this stuff.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml