Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 1020 in Facial Cleansers

This unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. The unique Skin Brightening Complex of Aspergillus, Grapefruit and Licorice helps to balance uneven skin pigmentation while a super-smoothing blend of Green Tea, Ginkgo and Colloidal Oatmeal helps to calm the skin, leaving it extraordinarily clear and refreshed. Gentle enough to use on a daily basis.

March 09, 2017

This is a great gentle version of an exfoliant to use on even sensitive skin. It is unique in the fact that it is a powder product that activates with water. If you mix the right amount together (a little goes a long way) it does not become goopy or excessively paste like – it makes a consistency that is manageable without creating a mess. If used properly this lightly suds up to easily apply.

You need to be careful so that you do not waste product, however. The top contains holes that let the powder through and if your container falls or gets knocked around and you open it, you will get powder everywhere if you are not paying attention.

As I mentioned before, this is a gentle product, so if you have a lot of texture on your skin or you happen to need a deeper exfoliation, this may not be the right product for you. However, because it is so gentle, you could combine using this and another exfoliating product if you wanted.

One other thing to note is that there are no dyes or fragrance in this product, which already makes it a good choice for use!

1.5/5

February 01, 2017

I was so excited when I received this in one of my monthly beauty box subscriptions. I have heard nothing but amazing reviews about Dermalogica but for me this broke me out SO BAD!!!! I never experienced cystic acne until I used this product. I originally thought that it was my diet so but when I stumbled upon this again I remembered why I put it the very back of my beauty closet.... I blew up in cystic acne again.

January 19, 2017

I love that product!! It is fragrance free and my skin is soft when I use it. The price is a bit expansive, but this product works very well. It's quick and easy to use.

October 19, 2016

I use this product everyday in the shower for my face/neck. I found the product to be very expensive, but its lasted me a long time so far. It does not irritate my skin, and my skin is somewhat sensitive.

October 14, 2016

I love dermalogica's daily microfoliant! It leaves my skin amazingly smooth and bright! It foams up nicely with a little water and isn't too abrasive for everyday use. A must add to any shower!

September 20, 2016

Nice to use as an every day or every other day exfoliant, super gentle on your skin and helps remove makeup at the end of the day. A bit pricey but definitely worth it and will keep buying it

May 07, 2016

This was my first time using a Dermalogica product and I was really impressed. This microfoliant is gentle enough that you can use it daily and I found the exfoliating powder easy to use . After cleansing your face , wet your hands and with some of the powder create a paste. Massage on your face for one minute , then rinse. It felt wonderful and relaxing and left me feeling refreshed. I love using it at the end of the day before I go to bed. This has become a daily night ritual for me because I love how my face feels afterwards , clean and fresh.

January 29, 2016

I have sensitive skin, it very gentle on the skin. No reaction. The bottle last for about 6 months. It is expensive but i try and purchase the product when there is a promotion at the spa salon i go too.

May 26, 2015

Love the brand, love the product. I have sensitized skin; finding products I can use and would actually work can be difficult. This gentle microfoliant does wonders for my skin, makes it smoother, helps with blemishes and prepares for the toner and moisturizer. It's a must in my beauty ritual. The price can seem steep, but you only need a small amount to do the trick and the bottles will last for months.

May 25, 2015

I have sensitive skin and most exfolliants leave my skin red and sore, this one is very gentle but works amazing! After using it my skin feels so soft and smooth and refreshed. I use it at least once a week with great results.