Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

This unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. The unique Skin Brightening Complex of Aspergillus, Grapefruit and Licorice helps to balance uneven skin pigmentation while a super-smoothing blend of Green Tea, Ginkgo and Colloidal Oatmeal helps to calm the skin, leaving it extraordinarily clear and refreshed. Gentle enough to use on a daily basis.

October 19, 2016

I use this product everyday in the shower for my face/neck. I found the product to be very expensive, but its lasted me a long time so far. It does not irritate my skin, and my skin is somewhat sensitive.

October 14, 2016

I love dermalogica's daily microfoliant! It leaves my skin amazingly smooth and bright! It foams up nicely with a little water and isn't too abrasive for everyday use. A must add to any shower!

September 20, 2016

Nice to use as an every day or every other day exfoliant, super gentle on your skin and helps remove makeup at the end of the day. A bit pricey but definitely worth it and will keep buying it

May 07, 2016

This was my first time using a Dermalogica product and I was really impressed. This microfoliant is gentle enough that you can use it daily and I found the exfoliating powder easy to use . After cleansing your face , wet your hands and with some of the powder create a paste. Massage on your face for one minute , then rinse. It felt wonderful and relaxing and left me feeling refreshed. I love using it at the end of the day before I go to bed. This has become a daily night ritual for me because I love how my face feels afterwards , clean and fresh.

January 29, 2016

I have sensitive skin, it very gentle on the skin. No reaction. The bottle last for about 6 months. It is expensive but i try and purchase the product when there is a promotion at the spa salon i go too.

May 26, 2015

Love the brand, love the product. I have sensitized skin; finding products I can use and would actually work can be difficult. This gentle microfoliant does wonders for my skin, makes it smoother, helps with blemishes and prepares for the toner and moisturizer. It's a must in my beauty ritual. The price can seem steep, but you only need a small amount to do the trick and the bottles will last for months.

May 25, 2015

I have sensitive skin and most exfolliants leave my skin red and sore, this one is very gentle but works amazing! After using it my skin feels so soft and smooth and refreshed. I use it at least once a week with great results.

May 14, 2015

I use this product a few times a week. Makes my skin super soft & helps moisturizer absorb better. My skin glows & looks so much healthier when I use this product. Love it.

March 04, 2015

Great Product!
I don't use this daily as my skin is fairly dry, twice a week max. Its not too harsh and very smooth on the skin with the exfoliating beads being very tiny. I have usually very flaky skin in the winter, and since using this product my skin has changed for the better, and skin flaking is minimal.

November 20, 2014

I got this in one of my subscription boxes. And i liked it. I would probably buy it. It made my skin smooth and soft. Got rid of some nasty areas on my nose. It was a small bottle but i found it did last a while

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear