• Dial Eco-Smart Refill
  • Dial Eco-Smart Refill

Dial Eco-Smart Refill Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 192 in Household Essentials

November 20, 2016

I love the smell of this soap- but what really converted me to using these is the refill bag! I really feel like I am saving costs by refilling my soaps rather than buying a million little containers all the time. I like this scent and spring water!

October 07, 2016

I really like the refill bag idea.....and you get a lot more for your money. I try to get the melon one whenever I can find it a my local Walmart. I try to keep well stocked on this hand soap especially during the winter months.

January 04, 2016

This is my favourite hand soap ! I live the scent and how soft my hands feel even after 5+ washes a day .

January 04, 2016

I love the scent and how nice and soft and clean itl eaves my hands. I love how easy it is to refill the soap pump without spilling, all thanks to the nifty spout this bag has. I do not love the price. I find that it is super expensive, considering how little product there really is inside. just not economical for a family of 4 that is constantly washing their hands.

October 02, 2015

This is my favourite refill product because it makes filling the dispenser a breeze. The spout fits inside the top of the dispenser so there is no mess. A few squeezes and you're done. If you mix it 1/4 with water in a foaming soap dispenser you can also make foaming soap. I like the fresh scents too.

August 18, 2015

gets the job done with a variety of fresh scents

May 22, 2015

J'aime bien ce produit et il sent bon. De plus, le format économique est bien utile.

February 03, 2015

I love this product it is soft on hands and cleans well.

October 29, 2014

Great product. So cheap and it lasts for ever! use it to refill any bottle of soaps that become empty. Always great to have on hand.

October 09, 2014

This is a great option for soup refills. I appreciate that it uses less plastic than a regular refill or just buying new soap dispesers all together.
It comes in great scents as well.
I haven't seen an anti-bacterial one yet though, and that is what I like to use at my kitchen sink. I hope they make one of those soon, if not already!