Dial Kids Body + Hair Wash, Peachy Clean

Dial Kids Body + Hair Wash, Peachy Clean Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

October 20, 2016

Bought this for my kids and really liked it. It had a nice don't scent thst east overbearing on their skin. I only used it on thir skin ax i have a different shampoo for their hair .

July 11, 2016

I really liked this product. My son also loved it too, unfortunately don't great for kids with sensitive skin. He started breaking out with a rash and then his eczema flared up. Had to give it up. I miss the lovely smell and the awesome bubbles!

February 24, 2016

I bought this when it was on sale and it was well worth it. My kids love the smell, the fact that it's tear free is great. My only "meh" with this product is that my girls fine hair seems to get oily a little faster than with their regular shampoo, not a huge deal though!

February 17, 2016

I liked this product . Tear free is true . smells good and my one son has sensitive skin and he doesn't seem to have a problem with it . Leaves my boys hair good and I don't need to use a conditioner . I even use as a face wash sometimes .

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products