• Dior Hydra Life BB Cream
  • Dior Hydra Life BB Cream

Dior Hydra Life BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 183 in BB Creams

March 16, 2016

Amazing product! It is medium coverage but is build able ! It feels very light weight and has a neutral odour. I am almost out of it but am totally repurchasing in the near future!

December 18, 2015

This is a holy grail bb cream, or even a light foundation. Gives good coverage if you're just looking to perfect your skin. One to two pumps is more enough for the whole face.

November 05, 2014

I'm obsessed with this bb cream. It's a one-step secret that makes my skin look absolutely flawless. The first time I used it, the cashier at the grocery store even complimented me on my skin. I use it by itself, without foundation or powder. That's a huge perk for a woman like me who is often running late in the mornings.

As a product comparison, I used to use Naked BB Cream by Urban Decay. Dior's BB cream is more expensive, but its effectiveness makes the price well worth it. I recommend it to everyone I know.

September 11, 2014

This BB cream is like now other I've tried before. It covers without the "cakey" feeling. When I apply it I love the health glow it gives me.

September 03, 2014

The coverage of this product is amazing. The Dior BB Creams gives the look of a full coverage but the feel of a powder. This product is a must have for the summer weather, and for the cold winter nights to add hydration.

February 06, 2013

What it is:
A single-step cream to immediately balance the skin, correct the complexion, and protect its youthful appearance.

What it is formulated to do:
- Plant extract formulation to hydrate and plump
- Features SPF 30 sun protection
- Comes in one universal shade

Inspired by cutting-edge Asian beauty rituals and developed in collaboration with Dior Makeup Artists, HydraLife BB Crème combines the moisturizing and protective powers of a skincare product with the immediate complexion-enhancing and even-toning properties of a foundation. It provides active defense against environmental stress and broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection, leaving the complexion moisturized, smooth, and velvety soft.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Beauty Balms or B.B. Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile “five-in-one” formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skin care ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin’s surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier.

Source: http://www.sephora.com/hydra-life-bb-creme-spf-30-pa-P308100?skuId=1410893