Diora Keratherapy Keratin Infused Argan Oil

Diora Keratherapy Keratin Infused Argan Oil Reviews

Ranked #1598 out of 2161 in Hair Care

This natural hair protein penetrates the cortex to strengthen hair. It smoothes the cuticle to leave each strand soft and sleek. For more information, please visit www.keratherapy.com.

August 08, 2011

I received this product to review and I am very glad I did! Argan oil is somewhat of a buzzword in the beauty world, as it promises basically amazing hair and skin! For myself, I have used argan oil toners and have never been that impressed so I wasn't too keen to try and argan oil hair treatment especially since I thought it would make my hair flat and take away my curls.

I am so glad I tried this out though- I love that the oil absorbs into my hair quickly and doesn't leave it greasy at all. My curls are still here, but ringlets not so much my usually crazy flyaways! I feel like my hair is healthier and stronger too. I applied this to dry hair, wet hair and damp hair and I found it the best on damp hair for myself. On dry hair, the oil doesn't absorb as much and in wet hair it really weighed it down. You don't need to use a lot of the product either just two pumps does it! My one complaint is the price and availability. I have had trouble finding this in stores and it is on the pricier side. If you are serious about hair though- definitely recommend.

August 04, 2011

I have tried this very recently when I received it to review and I was surprised by how light weight it is. Normally serum tend to weigh my hair down but this was really light, plus the smell is nice too, reminds me of being in the salon. I feel that my hair is softer after application and controls those frizz I just couldn't seem to get away from.