Dove Body Silk Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 843 in Bath & Body

October 21, 2016

dove body silk is a great product. i haven't found any dove product that i don not like. i would recomand dove products to anyone.i find dove makes products with great scents

October 12, 2016

Great product and packaging for the price, I love the smell and the way it leaves my skin smooth soft and hydrated I would definitely buy it on a regular basis.

September 16, 2016

This product is so great! It leaves my skin feeling amazing! Soft, hydrated and totally touchable. I'm not crazy about the scent, but I love the feel!

May 20, 2016

Always smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth! Not to mention clean :) It suds up very well and I will definitely re-purchase this item again in the near future.

June 11, 2014

I love Dove Body Silk. My skin gets super dry and after showering, my skin is so smooth and smells super good.

May 28, 2014

This body lotion sinks in really easily and makes my skin feel like silk. After a few days of use it also makes the skin look healthy and smooth. It comes in a tub which lasts a long time and it's easy to get the right amount out and see when you need to get some more.