Dove Cool Moisture Foaming Cleanser
Amazing

Dove Cool Moisture Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #894 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Introducing NEW Dove Cool Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser. Its light, fresh-scented formula leaves skin clean and fresh feeling while hydrating and cleansing deeply. You'll enjoy the refreshing clean rinse and the moisturization benefits for healthy, beautiful skin.

January 19, 2009

I love the Dove Cool Moisture body washes so I recently thought I would try the foaming cleanser in my search to find a good creamy face wash to use in the winter. I was very impressed, the cleanser smelled good and felt really creamy going on. It took off all my makeup that my remover didn't get and left my sensitive combination skin feeling thoroughly cleansed and soft. An added bonus for me is that the cleanser is paraben free. I think I have found my HG of wintertime facial cleansers!

August 01, 2007

Dove is always the way to go in my opinion. Although I didn't feel that this cleanser had the "foaming" action or that much of a "cool" effect it claimed to have, it still left my face feeling refreshed and cleansed. It's rare to find a good cleanser that not only cleans, but actually helps to moisturize/hydrate your skin too.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes