Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #438 out of 602 in Conditioner

Only hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis:Dry, rough hair caused by daily wear and tear.Solution:New Daily Moisture Therapy Conditioner's unique moisturizing serum replenishes and protects hair from further moisture loss. Reduces static and flyaways without weighing hair down leaving hair looking healthy, soft and smooth.

March 03, 2017

I have tried all of doves conditioners and I am not a fan of any of them. Although they smell nice they do nothing for my hair. I find my hair is too dry and tangly using dove hair products.

October 26, 2016

My friend at work gave me a 1.18 L bottle of this Dove Conditioner. She said she couldn't use it because of the fragrance or something, but it isn't even that strong, but thanks to her, I don't need conditioner for a very very long time LOL

I used it 3 times now and really like it. It is a nice, smooth, thick conditioner that absorbs into my hair and detangles it instantly! I used it on my roots to ends in an even application, let it sit for 3 full minutes after using my fingers to comb it through my hair. I rinsed just until I felt the conditioner was just out of my hair. My hair brushed through easily and smoothly and my roots were lifted off my scalp. There was shine and even though this isn't a volume conditioner, I still had volume so it doesn't weigh my hair down with any heavy waxes like some conditioners do. Other conditioners have wax in them to give the appearance of shine and smoothness, but after a few uses, it just weighs the hair down, and actually dulls it due to build up. With this Dove I have had no build up at all so far. It smells fresh and gives me a just cleaned feeling and my hair smells good the next day even, as I only wash and condition every 2-3 days.

I am really happy with this and recommend it for sure.

September 27, 2016

I like this product. i like that my entire family can use it. (kids and husband)
    I love that i can buy it at Costco. I find at times it make my hiar a bit greasy, but if i use it then shampoo we are A1

August 04, 2016

The first time I tried this my first thought was it smells amazing! I find that the scent of the conditioner leaves a lasting scent on my hair. I also find that it made my hair a lot smoother and silkier.

July 26, 2016

I have been using this conditioner ever since I can remember. It has this amazing sweet smell, which my boyfriend always compliments (lol). Whenever I do use it, my hair is free from tangles, and I absolutely love it since I have very long hair. It can't be helped to be tangled, which is why I have to use this conditioner every day. The price is very worth it, especially when it goes on sale with the shampoo for only $4. This is definitely an amazing hair product and it does help my hair problems.

February 26, 2016

This conditioner made my hair so silky and soft. I find a lot of conditioners make my hair feel almost greasy by the next day but not this one, my hair stayed soft and silky for a couple days in between washings. Great job!

February 11, 2016

I have thick curly hair and this conditioner works wonders , gets out ever tangle . It is always on sale at my local shopping stores which is a bonus . I really enjoy this product when I'm not using my high end stuff .

October 13, 2014

This is a pretty good conditioner. It didn't dry out my hair and made my hair very soft.

September 09, 2012

hello ! dove daily moisture conditioner , i think it really works well . my hair looks dry , but when you feel it , it doesnt feel as dry as it looks . i think this product works well . i could feel the softness in my hair, and even when im still in the shower.

February 28, 2011

Makes your hair feel great and hydrated. Best if used daily if you have a fine hair that likes to be greasy looking the day after your wash.