Dove Nourishing Hand Wash

Dove Nourishing Hand Wash Reviews

Ranked #673 out of 843 in Bath & Body

November 15, 2016

Ooohhh, nice stuff. I am always keen on a new product from Dove. I like this hand wash, but I think it is just their body wash in a hand soap container LOL.. I actually put body wash in my hand soap pump in my bathroom .. It cleans and moisturizes and smells super good, so why not? I guess the only difference, is a lot of hand soap's come in "antibacterial" so they have the Triclosan in it. But either way, I like this hand wash by Dove, and it is PH balanced and as I wash my hands so much, it keeps them from drying out as much as they would with an antibacterial wash or a clear soap. This Dove is creamy and contains moisturizer just like all their other body care products.. It also has that classic Dove smell.. mmmmm..

I do recommend this product.

November 15, 2016

It is a very nice hand soap. I often have trouble finding a nice hand soap that does not bother my hands. I have very sensitive hands and this soap is very nice.

March 28, 2016

I am not affraidand worry anymore since I've been using Dove Handwash..my sking is do soff, I love it.
I have 3 small children so I have to wash my hands so often that I can't even count. For my little ones I love it andI am not worry that their little hands will get irritated, Dove handwash is really soft on hands so I recomend it to everyone!

May 12, 2015

Love this product, doesn't dry my skin out or leave a greasy film.

January 05, 2007

I got a coupon in the mail for a free Dove handwash, and I just love it! It makes my hands feel so soft! This is quite possibly the best hand wash that I have ever used. It really does add moisture and make my skin nice and soft.