Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
Good

Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 973 in DVD

April 14, 2016

I loved this movie so much that I bought it on blueray. Such a great spinoff from the original. JIM CARREY was amazing as the Grinch. There is nothing that I didn't love about this movie. My favorite.

March 17, 2016

This movie is so good it's hard to believe that it was made 16 years ago! I watch this every year and not only at Christmas time. Super funny and my son lives it as well. Jim Carey is hilarious!

March 17, 2016

Definitely one of my favourite Christmas movies out there!
I love the Jim Carry version of this story. He adds unique humor to
this show with his quirky mannerisms.
Such a Christmas Classic!

March 17, 2016

I love this movie! Watches it every Christmas with my family. My niece liked it so much WD had to watxh it in February. Great acting and the make-up is amazing.

September 25, 2015

I love this movie ! Every Christmas Eve it is a must watch in our household ! I will never get tired of it and Jim Carrey is amazing in his role ! A true Christmas classic

April 20, 2015

I love this movie! It's a Christmas classic to watch with the family. All the little girl wants is for everyone to be in the Christmas spirit, and the Grinch is the bad guy who steals Christmas so they have to stop him. It's such a cute movie with really funny parts in it. Great acting and the characters look awesome!

April 17, 2015

One of the best Christmas movies out there. Based on the book which I also read and adapted into a movie. A girl who has a dream of making the grinch to love Christmas again and goes through a lot to try and get him back into the town.The grinch also has a story as why he started hating Christmas but you have to watch to find out. I really liked the girl in the movie, super cute. Over all a fun family movie.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 16, 2015

In this live-action adaptation of the beloved children's tale by Dr. Seuss, the reclusive green Grinch (Jim Carrey) decides to ruin Christmas for the cheery citizens of Whoville. Reluctantly joined by his hapless dog, Max, the Grinch comes down from his mountaintop home and sneaks into town to swipe everything holiday-related from the Whos. However, the bitter grump finds a hitch in his plans when he encounters the endearing Cindy Lou Who (Taylor Momsen).

Jim Carrey is superb as Grinch. A sweet movie that will have you cheering for Grinch. Cindy Lou Who is so adorable and her determination to include Grinch in the holiday festivities is precious. The makeup for the Who characters is fantastic. A family oriented film that we watch every holiday season.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml