Dyson DC33 Vacuum

Dyson DC33 Vacuum Reviews

Ranked #270 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

The Dyson DC33 Multi Floor vacuum cleaner is a lightweight, easy-to-carry, powerful bagless upright vacuum for every floor type. It weighs just 17.6 pounds with no compromise in durability. Its longer Telescope Reach wand extends 15.7 feet for high-reach cleaning, with no awkward parts to assemble. The lifetime washable HEPA filter traps microscopic allergens.

This model also has Root Cyclone technology. All Dyson vacuums have patented cyclone technology, meaning no loss of suction as you clean. This machine captures more dirt and microscopic dust than other cyclones. Yet, the hygienic bin emptying minimizes risk of contact with dirt. Also, the Lifetime HEPA Filter traps microscopic pollen and allergens, making it ideal for allergy sufferers.

All Dyson upright and canister vacuums are bagless, so there are no costly bags to replace. They also come with washable filters and free shipping. The vacuum carries a 5-year warranty for parts and labor.

January 06, 2015

The first time we used our Dyson, it took us 5 run throughs on our family room carpet to finally have nothing suck up into the canister. There was enough cat hair sucked up to make 5 new cats! We love this vacuum cleaner. Our cleaning lady was even more excited when she saw that we got one!

May 29, 2014

Works great and very handy. No bag is a bonus. Down side is the weight as I think it it is a bit heavy for me.

March 07, 2014

My Dyson is the best vacuum I have ever owned! When we bought it 8 yrs ago we owned a really old house. The suction was so amazing that it kept getting mega dirt out of the living room carpet every time I used it. We figured it must be sucking dirt from the ground below the house, lol. It is easy to use and convenient to pack away. Love this VAC!

March 03, 2014

This is the best Vacuum I have ever used, it picks up everything!! I even used it after I just vacuumed the floor with a different vacuum and what the other left behind this vacuum picked up! I highly recommend it to anyone with allergies as well!

August 30, 2013

This vacuum is amazing! I really love its effectiveness. I have never had a problem with it clogging and I have many animals and lots of animal hair. It is very pricey but in the long run I am sure I will not be buying another vacuum for many many years.

July 21, 2013

Every time I went into a client's house to clean and they had a dyson I did a happy dance! I would have to clean out the holding container once per room... a pain from a cleaners point of view but NOTHING left the carpets cleaner or pulled out as much stuff. I loved knowing that I had done the best possible job on the carpets.

The pro's... Nothing works better... including the $2000 vacuum's and you can find them on sale for around $399 from time to time. The cons, These upright vacuums are hard to get under furniture so you have to move it out of the way but that is the best way to clean anyways. The stair attachment is a little hard to use... but that is standard with uprights.

July 20, 2013

I have three cats so the fur in my house is astronomical! The dyson gets right in there and gets it all! I am totally satisfied with both this product and the service I got when we accidentally got something caught in the vacuum and had to send it back to dyson. They initially sent a box to us to pack it in, paid for the transport and returned it as well! You can call them anytime for advice or issues that you may have with the vacuum. Its easy to clean and you can "see" what you vacuuming due to the canister being clear plastic. I love it!

May 03, 2012

After conteplating many years whether its worth the price or not i gotta say im a bit disappointed i didnt get sooner its an amazing vacuum and worth every penny

January 24, 2012

first tried the vacuum when mh step mom got it. Loved it immediately!! Its quiet and cleans well. When I moved out, I waited until they went on sale and picked one up. I also got a free attachment kit. Works well with pets.

November 26, 2011

Seeing the commercials about the Dyson I always thought it was just an over priced vacuum, until I got one. I recieved it as a gift for christmas and realized that my carpets were not as clean as I thought. With two small children I tend to vacuum at least every other day and when I used the Dyson for the first time I couldn't believe my eyes. There was so much dirt in the canister. I thought I did a good job with keeping my floors clean but it was insane the amount that came up. I have had it for about a year now and it works just as well as it did the day I took it out of the box. It is expensive but it is so worth every penny! Plus you get a 5 year warrenty on the vacuum which is a really nice bonus! Love my Dyson!