Good

Eachine Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with LED Night Lights Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 318 in Accessories

November 30, 2016

Whenever something has a cool or interesting design like this speaker, I'm always hoping that it won't disappoint me in terms of audio quality and thankfully, this didn't! I'm not an audio snob, but I wasn't able to detect any audible issues such as hissing, crackling or distortion, even when turning this up to the max audio. It's able to go reasonably loud without being deafening, so would be suitable in a larger environment.

One thing that's not really clear from the pictures is that the LED lights are not rainbow, they're only blue. This isn't a deal-breaker for me (I actually prefer it), but was a little strange as I'm used to lights offered in every colour when there's a lighting option. Another slightly strange choice is that you have to hold the light button to make it turn on. Pressing the light button doesn't do anything...so that was a little jarring.

However, it's easy to use, you can skip past, back or long press those buttons for lowering or increasing the volume. There's also the option to answer mobile calls through this and I have to say, I was really impressed with the quality of those calls. It was clearer than speakerphone, but unfortunately didn't read very well further than arm's length, so you'll want to make sure you're close to it.

It does come with an audio cable so you can hook it up via that rather than bluetooth, or use a TF card if you so desire. Just overall a very solid little speaker with good audio and a nifty design.

SUMMARY
********************************************
Pros
+ Very cool looking design.
+ Great quality audio.
+ Easy to use.
+ Can answer calls through it.
+ Call audio is very clear.
+ Multiple options to listen to music through it.
+ Audio cable and charging cable are combined so you won't end up losing them (very clever and handy design).

Cons
- Light is not rainbow or multiple colors, only blue.
- Doesn't read voice well at further than arm's length. (Like a phone)
- Light button must be held to activate, but pressing it briefly does nothing.

********************************************

September 27, 2016

This Bluetooth speaker ended up being smaller than I was expecting but that did not affect the great volume that this speaker produces. I have owned 3 other Bluetooth speakers in the past and this was the smallest but by far the loudest.

Not only is this loud but it also has a very clear sound quality that didn't cut out even when I took my phone (Samsung Galaxy) into the next room. This synced with my phone right away and I love that I also have the option of listening to the radio or even taking phone calls with this speaker.

This would really be perfect for picnics, days at the beach, camping or any get togethers for that matter and the different modes of flashing lights made this this even more fun to use.

This can also be connected with devices that are not Bluetooth compatible by using the Aux cord that's included, I purchased this at a discount from Amazon.ca but it's regularly priced at $29.99 and it had been the best portable Bluetooth speaker that I have used and would defiantly recommend it.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa