Eau Thermale Avene Care for Sensitive Lips

Eau Thermale Avene Care for Sensitive Lips Reviews

1 review
Ranked #246 out of 787 in Lip Balm

March 08, 2016

Recently purchased Avene's new lip balm for sensitive lips after having tried their cold cream lip balm and I must say I am impressed! I have dry, chapped and flaky lips in the winter months caused by the environmental variability in Nova Scotia, so I am always on the hunt for an effective lip balm that I can also use under lipstick. I've tried Blistex, Carmex, Burt's Bees, Vaseline and Nivea with varying rates of success. This particular balm is lovely because the main ingredients are tested and trued moisturizers (such as bees wax, shea butter, and seed oil) and is free of common irritants and perfumes (perfumes in scented balms can irritate already damaged lips and products such as menthol and camphor can lead to dependency). I use it under my lipstick and it makes for a really useful base as well, my lipstick color last longer and my lips aren't dry by the end of the day. The packaging is perfect, a little tube with a lipstick shaped stick, easy and smooth application. The price is a bit high but I'm at the point where I'm willing to pay more for a product that works for me.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!