e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #739 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

Apply before eyeshadow for longer-lasting, beautiful, vibrant and crease-proof eyeshadow.

May 29, 2014

This is a great product which is animal friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 28, 2014

Some shadows are pigmented while others lack pigment. Wouldn't buy again

March 30, 2014

I have a variety of elf eyeshadows from the larger palettes to the studio single loose shadows. In the palettes I think the shadows generally tend to be hit and miss, but there aren't any palettes in which all the shadows suck. Usually I depot the good ones, and turn the less pigmented ones into loose shadows or nail polishes. The shadows are so cheap that I don't feel bad destroying the palettes.

These shadows aren't going to be as richly pigmented as ones from urban decay or whatever, but they are pigmented well enough for the price.

March 25, 2014

I am a fan of a few ELF products, who can resist the price? Sadly, the eyeshadow fell flat for me. This shadow did not last at all. I found the color was not pigmented enough. It also bled and creased on my eyelids. For $1, I guess you get what you pay :(

February 18, 2014

Love it - even tells you on the shadow where to apply each color - awesome

February 17, 2014

Great price and gets the job done

January 30, 2014

I cannot believe this makeup is so inexpensive. I purchased 3, 4 color pallets while recently in the US for only $2 each. I didn't really put much faith in it for something that inexpensive. Well to my surprise, this eye shadow, not only has great pigment, but it lasts and lasts. I was even complimented by the Beauty Advisor at my local drugstore on my eye shadow. When I told her the brand and how much I paid, she was floored. She also complimented me on my application and my smokey eye which made me feel great.

September 03, 2013

I love love love love LOVED this product. I got a kit from this company for Christmas, it included a blending brush, a two pallet eye shadow, a eyelash curler, and water proof mascara. I loved all the items except the mascara, it was clumpy and cheaply made. the eye shadow was amazing though. It had great color, and stayed all day.

July 20, 2012

I've been using elf eyeshadow since high school. I love the shimmery shade. when applied can be very dusty but I just add a but of water to my brush then add shadow and apply. Great outcome for such an affordable brand

May 16, 2012

I love elf eyeshadow. easy to apply, not messy, the colour lasts long enough for an evening out, and the colours are so pretty!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?