e.l.f. Cosmetics Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #935 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

This color-lock formula with chip resistant shield gives long lasting nail color with high shine. The aerodynamic bristle design glides color on flawlessly, while the quick dry formula gives perfect application every time. Key nutrients give nails that natural shine, infused with Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails.
The formula is FREE of: Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP).
For more information, please visit http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

October 26, 2015

This nail polish is cheaper than regular nail polish. It also gives you more colour options. The polish, however, chips very easily, even after painting many layers on.

October 17, 2015

This polish works but Is not the best
This isn't the brand I reach for for polish even if the price is attractive.

September 30, 2015

This is by far the best nail polish I have ever used. It applies very smoothly and only requires one coat. The brush can polish the surface of half a nail in one stroke and the colours are amazing. I have a few colours and love them so much. They are bright and shinny and the price is so cheap. I am for sure getting more of these. Love them

February 28, 2013

These have some of the prettiest colors and very shiny when applied just right.

February 02, 2013

If I have to reconsider buying elf's nail polish, I probably would not. Elf's product are very affordable and great.Some are hit and miss, but these are a miss for me. I bought a pack from Big Lot's and they sell them in a pack. $5 for five, not bad. The bad thing about these nail polish was the smell of it. I could not stand it. It took me some coats to get the color I wanted.

August 14, 2012

I really am not a fan of ELF's nail polish. I'm a dedicated ELF shopper, and 95% percent of my makeup comes from them and I love it! However, I have found the nail polish to be cheap, and doesn't stay on for more then a few hours. This is one product I won't buy anymore :(

July 06, 2012

I love this stuff!! It's cheap and works very good. Just wish they had more colors to choose from.

June 13, 2012

For $2.00 a bottle, how can you go wrong?
I love this nail polish! The best colour is "Coral", it shows on the site as a pink-orange colour, but it comes as a Pink with gold shimmer to it. Looveee it!

But as most polishes, after a while it does get thick. So nail polish thinner is a must to any polish junkies collection! lol

I have fake nails, and I've never had a problem with it bubbling, chipping or peeling.

May 03, 2012

The product gets gooey rather quickly. It got so thick, that when I tried to use it to water marble my nails, no drop would fall off the brush. You get what you pay for.

April 20, 2012

The polish is a dollar. In my opinion you get what you pay for. They have a wide variety of easy to apply colors, but it takes a lot of applications to get the desired shade. For $1 it does chip very easily and the darker colors stain you nails. If you're looking for something in a great color that's cheap and you'll only wear for a day or two, this is the polish for you. If you want something that will last a bit longer, add a couple of more bucks and go for a better brand.