Emfamil D Vi-Sol Vitamin D Supplement

Emfamil D Vi-Sol Vitamin D Supplement Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

March 31, 2016

I used Emfamil D Vi-Sol vitamin D supplement for 11 months with my youngest son as I breast fed him. It was recommended by our hospital and our family doctor at the time so that was exactly why we choose this brand.

He actually seemed to enjoy the taste as well.

June 18, 2015

This product was recommended to us by our family doctor after my son was born for a top up since I am breast feeding . its a great product and my son loves flavours and doesn't spit it out all and also the little syringe that comes with the Vitamin is awesome ! makes things a lot easier because it fits right in his mouth so less spit up

May 28, 2015

We use this for our daughter as is recommend for breastfed babies. Initially they were hard to administer but as she got older, it got easier. Now she looks forward to taking them.

This product is easy to measure and dispense. I aim towards the back of her cheek and push the plunger slowly. This ensures that the vitamins make it down her throat and not back out of her mouth. If measured correctly you will end up with exactly 50 doses which is fairly reasonable considering the price.

March 26, 2015

As we dont get enough of vitamin D this is a great way to supplement. You can reduce price with enfamil coupons.

March 12, 2015

our doctor told us once my son turned 1 he needed to start taking d drops and these are the ones we buy for him. 1ml every night in his bottle before bed. tastes doesnt seem to turn him off, he drinks all his milk. this products price is a big high. but i would still keep buying it anyways.