Equate Foaming Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #565 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

March 25, 2016

I bought this on clearance, and I am so glad i bought a couple more. For makeup free washing this is great, it is gentle, smells comforting (kind of like your grandma's house). I previously had used the olay foaming face wash, and wondered if this performed similarly. I did have qualms about this, as it is not for sensitive skin like the olay one, but I think it works well as a basic face wash (especially for the morning). I find that it works well with a facial brush (vibrating or not) and I feel like it leaves my skin clean, but not stripped of oil. During drier seasons, this worked perfectly. I probably will switch to something else during oilier seasons, but I think it would work well followed up by toner also. This will not take makeup off, but it will do better with a face brush, after using makeup remover though, this does pretty good at removing residue of that.

March 08, 2015

I just didn't see a result with this face wash, except it irritated my skin. It definitely didn't clean my face. My make-up was still on, but smudged so bad, I looked like a clown.

May 27, 2014

I'll be honest- I only bought this (as opposed to a "brand name") because my cheap husband was with me, counting pennies! I picked up the inexpensive option, as one of those convoluted unspoken marriage comprises we make sometimes:) Actually a great product, quality I would have expected from one of the fancy brand names we usually spend the extra 4-5 bucks for. Light fresh scent, lathers well, rinses clean (a pet peeve of mine-lathering facial cleansers that don't lather!!) Leaves skin soft and refreshed. Very pleased with it, will buy again, even if the cheap hubby isn't watching! I like saving a few bucks too, I admit! Makes me wonder if the extra money we are paying for brand names isn't just for the fancy packaging and advertising......? ;)