Eucerin Aquaphor Original Formula
Good

Eucerin Aquaphor Original Formula Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

This water-free, paraffin-based formulation quickly generates a semi-permeable, protective barrier that conditions skin as it prevents excessive moisture loss.

This ointment also conditions and soothes the skin. It is also gentle enough for use on babies (above 3 months of age).

Eucerin Aquaphor® Original Formula is well tolerated, gentle, non-comedogenic and contains with no added fragrances, colorants, alcohol and preservatives that could cause irritation or contact dermatitis.

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

March 31, 2016

This product is my "go to" for the entire family!! I was told to buy this product from my doctor ( to put over my eczema cream)... The pharmacist also recommended it for my extremely dry and flaky legs. My husband, and 1 year old son currently use this product in their dry patches!!!
It is very thick so a little goes a long way!
I think the only down fall is the thickness as I can't put it on before getting dressed for the day as it doesn't soak in quickly! So night time application it is!!

March 25, 2016

Eucerin Aquaphor Original Formula is an excellent product. Leaves skin feeling so soft, my skin get so dry in the winter months and I find this product gives much relief.

March 24, 2016

Aquaphor is a great product we came across several years ago when our pharmacist suggested my husband try this cream for his eczema which was practically untreatable. It hasn't cured it but does seem to keep his skin relatively ok. On occasion I have also used it and really enjoy how smooth my skin feels, even after washing my hands the product isn't completely washed off! Eucerin products are always in our home!

March 24, 2016

Love this cream. It is not greasy. It works very well and does the job. It feels great on my skin. I would recommend it to anyone who needs instant repair. Always feels better the next day

March 24, 2016

Nous utilisons ce produit pour la peau de nos enfants qui est tres seche, et depuis que nous l'utilisons, leur peau est redevenue bien hydratée, en plus que j'ai un enfant qui est porter a faire de l'ezema et ca lui aide énormément

March 10, 2016

I originally bought this product because I had just gotten a tattoo and the tattoo artist had suggested putting this on daily and covering it with cling wrap (it is very greasy). Since then I will occasionally use this when my hands are extremely dry and will cover my hands with it before bed and put on plastic hair styling gloves. When I wake up the next morning, no more dry hands!