Eucerin Calming Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #507 out of 552 in Body Wash

Dry Skin Therapy. Dermatologist recommended. Clinically proven effective to relieve dry, itchy skin. Foaming lather gently cleanses while natural omega oils leave skin feeling smooth. Non-irritating. Fragrance free.

March 25, 2016

When it is time to relax and have a great shower the nice and calming body wash. It is great to have at the end of the day. Leaves your skin smooth and soft

March 24, 2016

#Eucerin Calming body Wash is a must have product for anyone that is prone to severe chapped dry skin. You will see a noticable difference in the way you skin looks and feels after just one use!

July 24, 2015

This body wash it has been a life saver for my skin. Five years ago I was diagnosed with psoriasis (skin condition) and it was very difficult finding a soap that didn't irritate my skin. After I started using this product my skin is healthier, moist and the itchiness reduced dramatically. My favorite thing about this body wash is that it has omega oils that prevent dry skin and its fragrance free preventing irritation.

1.5/5

February 27, 2009

I tried this Eucerine body wash as well and it was the least bit helpfull. The awfull smell made me want to throw it outr which I did in the end..

February 27, 2009

I saw an ad for Eucrin Calming Body Wash and was lured in by its claims to put out the fire of dry itchy winter-time skin. And it may actually do the trick, but neither myself nor my husband can get past the scent to use it enough to see results. It smells AWFUL.

The consistency is really runny and it will lather, but only w/ LOTS of it.

The only way I've found this product tolerable is to mix it in w/ another body wash whose scent is really yummy.