• Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
  • Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #349 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 27, 2016

I recently decided to add a better night cream , as I am getting older and felt the need for a stronger moisturizer at night. Being a nurse, I have used Eucerin brand products, as prescribed by physicians, on patients for various issues (usually related to renal complications). When I saw this brand on the shelf with dozens of other brands i thought I would give it a try. I love it !! Also my daughter has a dry , inflamed looking "spot" on her leg that didn't respond to anything so I suggested trying my cream and so far it seems to be working great.

June 26, 2015

Eucerin Hyal-Urea Night cream has become my holy grail moisturizer. This stuff SERUOUSLY works.

I have extremely dry skin, the type where you wash your face with water and feel uncomfortably tight and dry afterwords unless you put on a moisturizer asap. Add on top of that that I am prone to break outs if a product doesn't agree with my skin.
I was desperately searching for a moisturizer that would suit my needs but was having a hard time finding just what was right. A lot of the moisturizers targeted towards extremely dry skin and wrinkles came with a list full of ingredients that irratate my skin and a strong amount of fragrance that would make me breakout. Since I am a mom, I have used to eucerin aquaphor on my son to treat his exzema. This got me thinking to google up other products by Eucerin and voila, I purchased this the next day from my local shoppers drug mart.

I only need to use about a pea sized amount at night afte cleansing, I rub it in to my skin and instantly feel relief. I have been using this for 6 months now and I have noticed an amazing change in my skin. It now has more 'bounce' to it, have a natural glow and a more youthful look and feel. The fine lines around my mouth have been reduced and are almost completely gone.

The price is extremely reasonable for the quality of this serum. ($27.99) and the fact that it has a pump is an added bonus. A bottle for me has lasted about 6 months as I have just recently repurchased.

Overall, if you are like me and have sensitive, break out prone AND dry skin and are frustrated trying to find what is right for you, give Eucerin Hyal-Urea Night Cream a try because I garuntee this is what you've been looking for.

January 08, 2014

Very moisturizing, and not heavy however it is a little greasy feeling to me (I'm quite particular). It is a good product, and works well over all.

August 16, 2013

I had an opportunity to try this product (along with the daytime formula) prior to purchasing it. I love how this feels on my skin. I have sensitive skin, and find that not all hypo-allergenic products are good as the regular equivalent. This one seems to be as effective as any other good nighttime anti-wrinkle cream I've tried, without the worry of scents or dyes that irritate the skin. No product is going to turn back the clock, but a good one can help slow it down a bit, and this does that. I'll admit, I have very good genes when it comes to how my skin has aged (staying out of the sun and being a non-smoker have aided in that as well). I find that a little of the product goes a long way. It keeps my skin moisturized without feeling greasy, and it is helping my skin maintain a youthful appearance. I will most definitely continue to use this product and would recommend it to friends.