Good

Evelyn & Crabtree Naturals Cocoa Butter Nutmeg & Cardamom Body Butter Reviews

1 review
Ranked #516 out of 929 in Bath & Body

Our most emollient and protective formula is excellent for dry, chapped or stressed skin. Blended with heaps of cocoa butter (8%), shea butter, olive oil, beeswax, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil with antioxidant nutmeg and cardamom extracts, this body butter soothes, moisturizes and helps improve skin elasticity. For more information, please visit www.crabtree-evelyn.com/.

July 22, 2011

I recently purchased 7 jars of Evelyn & Crabtree "Naturals Coco Butter, Nutmeg & Cardamom Body Butter". Yes, 7, lol. They're discontinuing that product so I stocked up. I've tried a lot of different body butters but that one is so very moisturizing! And the moisture lasts and lasts. It's not like one of those moisturizers that feel good when you apply it but disappears in an hour. This one actually lasts all day and until you shower. I have super dry skin, so for me to say this, means a lot. The only problem with this body butter is I keep touching my arms. Did I mention it smells yummy?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic

Frustrated

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Moisturizing Primer

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..