Eyeko Nude Polish for Perfect Nails
Amazing

Eyeko Nude Polish for Perfect Nails Reviews

Ranked #1217 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Eyeko Nude Polish for Perfect Nails will let you go au naturel with just one coat of pinky-beige or layer up for a mannequin mani. Visit eyeko.com for more information.

July 18, 2011

I have Eyeko Petite Polish which is a sheer pink for French manicures. It is too sheer to use for much else (unless you just want a very minimal clean polish, it would be perfect for that) but it is perfect for diy French manicures.

I like that you can build it up to get a bit more of the blushed pink hue without it getting overly milky or streaky. Wear is great on this one as well. I found I could go for a full week with no problems at all. Overall a great polish.

December 16, 2010

I've seen lots of gurus and bloggers mention Eyeko before but never paid too much attention because I'm mostly interested in hair and makeup but recently I was curious to try their nail polish out.

This nail polish lasted about 1 week with only minor chipping. The bottle is true to color and I only needed two coats. My favorite color was the Lilac shade. Eyeko means LOVE in Japanese and the packaging is very sweet and girly.

I really like this nail polish and hope to do a more detailed review once I purchase some more polish.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?