Febreze Air Effects Advanced Odour Eliminator Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

October 19, 2016

I leave this product in my bathroom on my counter...works well...has a very nice fragrance...this one is calledSweet Citrus and zest..if only the smell would last longer!

May 27, 2016

In my house with dogs, and cats I find this really helps make my place fresh and clean smelling. It never hurts to have a nice smell around and I wouldn't be without it for too long.

April 22, 2016

This is amazing! Our household includes two adults, one smelly teenage boy, a dog, two cats and two rabbits. This Febreze is my savior! Can't smell the dog, rabbit pen or even the litter boxes! Highly recommend!

January 14, 2016

Plus ou moins efficace. Je trouve que ça ne dure vraiment pas longtemps. Un peu cher pour le résultat

October 01, 2015

This product is more than effective . I had terrible odors throughout the house and spraying the Febreze Air Effects Odour Eliminator made the whole house smell fresh and wholesome.

May 04, 2015

I love any Febreze Air Effects freshener. They make the whole house smell wonderful and eliminate the "stinky kid smell" from my kids rooms!

March 30, 2015

Great product lasting scent. So relaxing

October 29, 2014

I could not smell the dog odor in my car

August 19, 2014

Loving the smell in teenagers room now!!!!! because of this product i can keep doors open lol

July 11, 2014

I spray it in the bathroom after my kids finish using it. And bad odor disappears quickly.