Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist

Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

March 05, 2015

I only started using this because i had a coupon for it. but after trying it i was pleasantly surprised at how good it smells. it is very calming and help you to feel relaxed. great product.

January 03, 2015

I got this from my sister and was pleasantly suprised. I don't usually use sprays, but when I smelled this, it's as if a calming came over me. I sprayed it in our room on the curtains. We actually felt more rested. Now, I keep it on hand.

December 14, 2014

Febreze Serenity Air Freshner is such a must have .I believe it's true when they say,it makes your room atmosphere relaxing from the scent and 'I'm sure makes you sleepy. I noticed every time I sprayed it in our Bedroom and almost immediately I felt relaxed and mellow. It seems o be calming and soothing.I love the scent of it also.I have it in a aerosol spray and I also have it in a plugin.It keeps the scent through my home all day and night long.I recommend this Air Freshner with its Febreze Serenity Scent.

August 13, 2014

Got this as a free sample. Was hesitant about trying it since I find that Febreze air fresheners are just too strong for me. Finally tried it and was pleasantly surprised at how delicate the scent is, not overpowering at all. Lovely to use but useless for sleeping better.

August 12, 2014

I like the scent of this the name says iit all.

June 20, 2014

I found this product to be very comforting and soothing, as the odor is very pleasing and is quite powerful for using a small spray or two. I enjoy the scent on my pillow, but haven't found that it helps me sleep any easier, I just enjoy the nice clean scent.

June 16, 2014

It smells very good, but does not make you sleep any better!

June 11, 2014

Febreze is the number 1 quick air freshener for me. With the huge selection of fragrances its not hard to make your home smell fresh and wonderful. It works instantly and the fragrance does not disapate as quickly as other sprays. Perfect for those quick clean ups when unexpected guests arrive.

May 20, 2014

I love the lavender one it helps with relaxation and sleep