Febreze Unstopables Fabric Refresher in Lush

Febreze Unstopables Fabric Refresher in Lush Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

November 11, 2016

J'achete habituellement ce produit lorsqu'il est en special car je trouve le prix un peu élevé. Il redonne fraicheur a mes canapés, mes coussins et mes tapis pour plusieurs jours. Son odeur au début peut sembler forte mais elle s'atténue rapidement et est agréable. N'est pas toxique pour les animaux mais toujours etre prudent.

August 13, 2016

The price is a bit expensive but it works so good! I used this on a chair i have that was from a pet and smokers home and the chair doesnt even smell at all now. I used it on my carpet when my cat sprayed when she was on heat and it completely took the smell away and smells so good!

June 28, 2016

I love this smell of this stuff so much!! Our home is occasionally smoked it when it is bad weather out so a good spray of this product really helps. I noticed it lasts longer than most other Febreze products. I find Febreze to be a bit on the pricier side but it can be worth it.

June 08, 2016

It's affordable, great quantity, easy to use. Smells absolutely wonderful! I spray it in the bathroom, the bedrooms, the living room, the dining room, the bathroom and my car! Best air freshener ever!!!

April 15, 2015

Smells great, although there is a strong alcohol smell that lingers for hours and the actual Lush scent is pretty faint after. The pic is of a different scent, the 'Lush' has a purple top but I couldn't find a pic of the right one!