Fiber One 110 Calories Brownies Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

September 29, 2016

When I was on my diet kick, this was my go to dessert or snack. My husband liked it too. Although, we started calling it fart bars. lol! tha chickory root in is working I guess.
My husband likes this too because it's an easy and healthy alternative to regular brownies or cakes or even chocolate bars.

September 28, 2016

I wanted to love these because it would be a quick solution for increasing my fibre levels but unfortunately I didn't like the taste. They had a chalking taste when I ate them and left an after taste in my mouth. I think they should go back and work on improving the taste.

September 17, 2016

While I wouldn't consider this a healthy choice, I do enjoy keeping some in my bag for a sugar craving. Chocolatey enough, and I like that I know it's only 100 calories. Great deals on them out there now, at full price they would be quite an expensive item.

September 09, 2016

Ya i made a big mistake of buying those brownies. They taste like a dry paper, no flavour, plus it had nothing goog exept fiber and overprised as well

September 09, 2016

OMG I am so sorry other thumbs up Chicks... These are soooooo bad for you !! Chemicals, Chemicals, Chemicals.

It only has fiber cuz it's got that "inulin" and "chickory root". The rest of the ingredients are crap. Eating this isn't worth it.

Eat something similar, but with readable, REAL, ingredients. And honestly, just cuz it has only 100 calories, doesn't mean anything. Eat something with more carlories and maybe more fat, and actual real fibre and your body will be way happier.

The chemicals actually cause the stress hormone to activate because your body is stressed out wondering what the heck you just put in its body..

No way man.. Bad bad bad

August 10, 2016

I just bought a couple of boxes at Walmarts the other day. I read the ingredients and they sounded not to bad, and fibre is good for you. They were very good moist and rich .

They will be good in lunches and in the gym bag for a quick snack. I will definitely buy them again.

August 10, 2016

These brownies are okay. I get that they are supposed to be healthy but I do wish they had a more chocolatey taste and less finer taste to them. Only worth buying if they are on sale.

August 02, 2016

OMG !! YUMMY !!!Il love chocolate and I was looking for a low calories treat and I find it ! This is very soft and great chocolate taste.The size is perfect for a sweet treat. And guess what ? It contains fibers !!!!

July 20, 2016

Je suis une petite bébitté sucre. J'adore tout ce qui est sucré et chocolaté. Ils n'ont pas beaucoup de calories dont on ne se sens pas coupable après y avoir goûter, mais c'est extrêment sucré. Donc ce n'est pas ce que je mangerais comme collation à tous les jours.

July 15, 2016

A really great portable snack. They taste very chocolately and rich, very moist and not crumbly or dry. My kids love these in their lunches and I love them for a snack while watching movies at night. Great to keep in the car and in my gym bag too, and they are so low in calories and fat that they are a wonderful little indulgence. I feel good giving these to my kids instead of other cake type treats.