First Aid Beauty Fab Faves (Face Cleanser, Ultra Repair Cream, Facial Radiance Pads) Reviews

Ranked #381 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

March 07, 2017

I got this set in a trial size from Sephora when I went in to inquire about a new skin care routine. I had a facial done in the store using these exact products and found I liked the textures and results. After I got home and used it twice a day for about a week I noticed the burning sensation from the pads never went away. It remained burning. I found the cleanser didn't remove all my makeup and figured I'd need to use it about three times to remove everything from my face which to me is just a waste of product. I wasn't found of the smell (they say its unscented but I smelt something) they also market it as great for sensitive skin. Maybe my skin is super picky after my failed trial with Proactive years ago, but I found this stuff to irritate my skin more than anything. I returned it a week later and tried a different line from Lush.

February 27, 2017

Excellent winter face and body cream. I have combination skin and it dosent make me break out. Usually in the winter my skin is dry and peeling, sometimes I even get red blotches. Not this year :)

February 23, 2017

This review is for FAB Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration. This is a good moisturising cream. It is fragrance free, so it's good for sensitive skin. The texture is not light but the cream absorbs well.

November 25, 2016

I decided to try out First Aid Beauty because I have very sensitive skin on my face with some problematic spots with eczema. I have to be very careful about what products I use as even those labeled as hypoallergenic can cause me to react.

Ultra Repair Cream:

I find that the Ultra Repair cream works very nicely and is in a great package size. My skin is always left feeling very smooth and well hydrated after using. I think that the consistency and appearance is probably most close to Cetaphil. It is unscented, so the only scents are the natural smells of the ingredients used to make the product which smells sort of medicinal. Overall I think it's great value for money and would recommend to anybody having difficulty finding a suitable and safe face lotion.

Facial Radiance Pads:

I don't mind these but I do find them a bit harsh on my skin. I think they would be suitable to someone who has more naturally oily skin or wants something that will give a bit of a deeper clean. The pads do have more of a scrubbing texture and personally I don't like it as I find it feels too scratchy. I also feel like my skin is dried out after using these, so they definitely need to be used as part of a regimen where you tone and apply lotion afterwards.

Face Cleanser:

The cleanser is good, I feel nice and clean afterwards when using a cleansing brush. I don't find the product foams up very much and sometimes it can be hard to tell if you've used enough. Guess I need bubbles for feedback!

All in all, out of the three I think that the Ultra Repair Cream is the best and I would buy it again, but I might leave the other two behind.

March 02, 2016

I am in love with this ultra repair cream!! This is the first cream that helps with my eczema and does not irritate my skin. A little pricey, although i will always buy it.

June 03, 2015

LOVE the ultra repair cream. Its thick and does its job of moisturizing! a bit pricy but not too bad.

March 14, 2015

I got a sample of the cleanser and it is one of the most effective cleansers I've used. It has a clean soapy smell to it and it removes all traces of makeup and dirt in just a couple minutes. It gets slightly foamy when massaged into the face, and has never irritated my eyes or sensitive skin.

March 06, 2015

This cleanser is for all skin types including most sensitive. It's a fragrance free gentle cleanser that removes makeup, surface oils, dirt and grime. I love the texture of it, it's a whipped texture that transforms into rich cream when in contact with water. It wont clog pores or aggravate your skin instead it soothes it. It made my skin so soft, moisturized, and theres a lightweight feeling to it also. If you use it daily you should notice results within a week. Also this works perfect with a clarisonic. If you have one I suggest you use it with that. Again it does not clog pores or irritate the skin....no Flare-ups!

November 24, 2014

This is a great little set - the cleanser is my current go-to because it's gentle yet effective. Importantly, it doesn't strip my skin of its natural oils or moisture but leaves it nice and soft. The Ultra Repair Cream is too rich for my face, but it's nice to leave on overnight for maximum absorption on my body. After trying out a couple different chemical exfoliants, the Radiance Pads have become a new favourite! They don't irritate my skin, they're easy to use, and after consistent use for a few weeks I could see the beginnings of slight changes in skin texture and clarity.

October 23, 2014

love all of these, first aid beauty is one of my favorite brands i love them