First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 784 in Lip Balm

October 24, 2016

I love the First Aid Beauty line for their creams, but this lip therapy was just so disappointing.

Pros:
- hygienic tube / application
- lots of products

Cons:
- wasn't actually moisturizing my lips
- overly thick
- sticky feel
- not a fan of that mint scent

May 18, 2016

I love this lip balm! It helps even the most chapped lips in only a matter of mins of putting it on. After one day of using it with serverly chapped lips, the show a significant improvement! Also I find that unlike other medicated balms tend to have adverse effects, the more often you use it, the more you NEED to use it, as soon as you stop cause your lips have healed, with I hours they are chapped again almost creating a dependency! Not with FAB lip therapy!

March 29, 2016

I was so excited to try this because I LOVE first aid beauty products...but this was a huge let down. It is initially moisturizing but then does nothing for the lips.

January 19, 2016

I was excited to see that FAB came out with a lip therapy product and couldn't wait to try it. After using it daily for about a month, I will not be repurchasing. It didn't make my lips feel any smoother, and I would have to apply it 5+ time a day. This product was not as moisturizing as I would have liked. I will be going back to my blistex after this, cheaper and works a lot better!

January 13, 2016

HOLY GRAIL LIP BALM
During the brutal winter my lips flake, crack and bleed. I've always heard amazing things about this brand so i picked up this lip balm in a kit during boxing day, definitely my best purchase. It almost instantly starts to repair any cracks in your lips and deeply moisturizes them. The product is perfect for really dry lips.