I adore this thing it can compact your old makeup that breaks. Just smash it up add a little dab of any type of alcohol (not sweet) put back in compact and vaccum it in a Vaccum food saver bag. Done.. amazing looks new
FOOD SAVER IS THE BEST! You must invest in one. Seals everything so wonderfully. I love to buy meats in bulk packages and thing really helps before I throw it in the deep freeze
I love this product I use it at least once a week.
Down side is bags are expensive and the cheaper model tends to lose suction every now and then but comes back after a few mins or so
Great product if your looking to save groceries. I always have a problem with my veggies going bad, this really helps with the problem.
I didnt find it as easy to use as i thought it would be. replacement bags are expensive and its just a hassle.
I like to use this ,this product is very good.
FoodSaver® V2060 Vacuum Sealer
Included In Offer:
* 1 - 2060 FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealing System
* 1 - 11” x 10’ FoodSaver® Roll
* 3 - Quart Size FoodSaver® Bags
* 2 - Gallon Size FoodSaver® Bags
* Compact Size
* Hands-Free Operation
* Extra Wide Sealing Strip
* Crush Free Instant Seal
* Anti-Bacterial Drip Tray
* Accessory Port
Here is what I like about it:
- small and compact - can be hidden in small space under your counter.
- has simple 3 buttons- one for seal, one for vacuum and seal, and two red and green indicator buttons
- it has locking mechanism on both sides - left and right - once it "clicked in place'" you don't have to hold - the bag, just press seal, red light went on. Once it is off - its done in 60 seconds. Fast sealing
- it can also re-seal your chips and you can make bags for freezer
What I "do not like" about it:
- For a piece of crap, it is above $100 from the company website
- the vacuum seal stop working in the first 3 months, it was "hit and miss" when i got it. And no way of fixing it
the bags are expensive, if anyone can do a math , it maybe expensive than saving
- what i use for it now is just to seal anything - prevent my produce from being spoiled and that is a very expensive sealer.
- I've read reviews, you are out of luck once the vacuum function is gone, it does not have part to replace it, and all you have left is a sealer.
The " seal function" works great, and I am becoming an expert of sealing items in the kitchen.
With this gadget, the higher end models are better, there was a non-food saver brand that works great too. Just look around before buying. Definitely avoid this one if you are after for the "vacuum fucntion".
If you want a fancy looker food sealer, with locking mechanism, one hand touch seal, buy this one. I won't!
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.