French's Mustard

French's Mustard Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 142 in Condiment

November 30, 2016

I appreciate mustard much more now than I used to as a kid. Back then it was just another thing you just had to add to a burger, along with mustard and relish, but now that I'm older I can really appreciate its "spiciness" and enjoy it much better with meats and in sandwiches in general than using the tried and true method of using ketchup as a condiment for everything. It's still not my favourite condiment, but it really does work really well with food. I only wish that I didn't have to shake it to avoid a watery mess - something I rarely have a problem with when using ketchup - but that's a minor complaint. Great product, lasts long, and you only need a little to get the full flavour you need.

July 31, 2016

It's like ketchup is heinz but mustard is French. Good taste, nothing cant beat it, and its a good price . We go through a bottle a week, put it on sandwiches, meat,eggs,

July 31, 2016

I have tried other brands of Mustard, and none of them compare to French's. You might pay a little bit more, but the taste is 100x better than the no-name brands. I love this on top of freshly grilled sausages, or I throw it into my ground beef mixture when I make homemade burgers!

July 31, 2016

I have tried many times to like mustard, but I just can't get past the tangy taste of it. No one in my house likes it either so this isnt something we ever purchase. I know plenty of people who love it so I guess it's just an acquired taste.

July 26, 2016

Yes for sure to French's; this is a good tasting mustard and although I love this one, I also like to buy their other flavours, basically the sweet one.

July 26, 2016

Favorite brand At a great price. So good on a ham sandwich, hotdogs and burgs. We always have a few bottles stashed in the pantry. It's always fresh and tasty.

June 25, 2016

J'ai toujours eu à la maison la moutarde douce de French's, soit pour les sandwichs, les BBQ, mes vinaigrettes avec yogourt, moutarde et sirop d'érable. Je trouve la consistance épaisse, elle s'étend bien et son goût n'est pas trop prononcé. Ma famille l'aime beaucoup car elle est de qualité.

June 25, 2016

This is the only mustard our family uses. We have used it for decades. Perfect blend of tangy and savoury, spiicy and also very smooth. Perfect for bbq's, sandwiches, cooking and sauces. I love that its a Canadian brand and even when I lived in Europe years ago I bought it there too.

June 25, 2016

I usually always buy this brand. It is consistently good and almost always a very reasonable price. Also I believe it is made in Canada and I like to support businesses in my Country.

June 08, 2016

My sandwiches don't feel complete without this mustard. It's really good. Tangy and not nippy. You have to shake it well so that water doesn't come out. I hate when that happens... It's a great price too.